clash of clans hacks Master Cheater Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:22 am Post subject:
WHEN IS THE FUCKING SONG GONNA START?!
It's like an endless intro! It's driving me nuts! It's like, my whole body urges to suddenly hear some heavy guitars and drums, but it's never coming! This is like mental torture!
WHEN IS THE FUCKING SONG GONNA START?!
It's like an endless intro! It's driving me nuts! It's like, my whole body urges to suddenly hear some heavy guitars and drums, but it's never coming! This is like mental torture!
appreciate it for what it is, not what you want it to be
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:11 am Post subject:
Brolock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
WHEN IS THE FUCKING SONG GONNA START?!
It's like an endless intro! It's driving me nuts! It's like, my whole body urges to suddenly hear some heavy guitars and drums, but it's never coming! This is like mental torture!
appreciate it for what it is, not what you want it to be
Well I never heard any song that made me feel so bad and frustrated before, so in a way I do appreciate it for being so amazingly horrible.
I never thought I'd find a music genre I couldn't stand listening to for over 5 minutes. I prefer listening to random high pitched noises over listening to this.
that's real dark. And yeah, drone. Not something I expected to exist. I don't know, I kind of like it.
Adnihil wrote:
WHEN IS THE FUCKING SONG GONNA START?!
It's like an endless intro! It's driving me nuts! It's like, my whole body urges to suddenly hear some heavy guitars and drums, but it's never coming! This is like mental torture!
I didn't feel like that at all. It was kind of relaxing, but so strange.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum