| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am Post subject: Humble Bundle 7 |
|
|
Some pretty good games up for grabs here. Dungeon Defenders, Legend of Grimrock, Closure, Shank 2, and Snapshot. Also, Binding of Isaac with DLC, easily my favourite game ever on the Humble Indie Bundle. There's also that movie I saw for sale on Steam about designing indie games. _________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
How long are the intervals between Humble Bundles usually? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | How long are the intervals between Humble Bundles usually? |
It really varies. Sometimes it's a month or two, but I remember the time between 3 and 4 being around what it was between THQ and 7; so about a week. _________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
I was kind of disappointed with this Humble Bundle, but beggars can't be choosers. I bought it anyway although I was hoping for a game on the same level as Metro 2033 again. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | I was kind of disappointed with this Humble Bundle, but beggars can't be choosers. I bought it anyway although I was hoping for a game on the same level as Metro 2033 again. |
I kind of like this bundle; of course it's not going to be as good as the last one, considering they got all those games with THQ flunking and desperate for cash. I'm pretty happy with the odd beloved indie game here and there. _________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| the movie alone is worth the money. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've already got pretty much everything in there from past bundles. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm getting it just because of shank 2 and that movie, but the fucking gift code won't arrive in my email.
feels burdo bordo man _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
it's a good bundle
that camera game is atypical as fuck and fun
Last edited by the the the on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
gogo pls the movie is completely awful. I would pay to not have it on my account. I did a russian roulette thing with that key and the BoI key _________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| closure and snapshot are awesome for games ive not heard of, got the bundle for dungeon defenders and legend of grimrock which i know will be good |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | gogo pls the movie is completely awful. I would pay to not have it on my account. I did a russian roulette thing with that key and the BoI key |
I'm near the end of the movie right now and it's quite interesting.
Try twilight. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I got Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot and The Binding of Isaac for 1 euro. Well actually for free because a friend got them for me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Friend bought me both humble bundles, sucks I can't try most of them because my fucking internet plan has 75 gb cap. Not enough :/. Anyone tried war hammer here? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Shank 2 multiplayer.
Let's do it niggers. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|