Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


anyone have naughty crates in TF2?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have one or two.

edit: nvm can't trade from my smurf account until I buy a game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but you can't give me a game if I can't trade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Yeah I have one or two.

edit: nvm can't trade from my smurf account until I buy a game.


is it possible the cheapest game given to u will unlock the account?
minimum steam purchase is $5, so doesn't matter. I'd buy 2 keys to make it premium
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is selling steam wallet cash for real cash.
I'd have no problem dropping $5 into a trader account if I could somehow get the cash back into my paypal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard naughty crates sell for 80 cents. My friend sold one for 1.20 yesterday.
Back to top
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold one for 1.20 yesterday, now they're down to 90 cents.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites