Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I need someone who is decent in Vb.NET
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Helium
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: I need someone who is decent in Vb.NET Reply with quote

So, I need someone to tell me where I should start. Maybe even offer some practice Projects and advice. Lemme know whats good, I need to learn for a school course
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't they teach you in the school course?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Helium
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but I'm gonna try and skip beginner because I can two more creds dude
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

start by installing gentoo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Helium
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visual Studio Ultimat 2012 bruh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend you not skipping beginning classes.
do you have previous programming experience? I doubt it, since you are asking for a beginners course of vb.
I would recommend you to get the basics in school rather than on the internet. after Learning programming basics you can go on the internet and polish your knowledge.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
...no
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.

And your reasoning is...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
...no

Here it is, in almost every office job it is a requirement to have knowledge of microsoft Excel which demands you to have a basic understanding of programming with VB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
...no

Here it is, in almost every office job it is a requirement to have knowledge of microsoft Excel which demands you to have a basic understanding of programming with VB.

I know how to use Excel and its formulas, why do you need vb...
I know you like to advocate for these .NET languages but VB does teach bad programming habits and encourage laziness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
...no

Here it is, in almost every office job it is a requirement to have knowledge of microsoft Excel which demands you to have a basic understanding of programming with VB.
wat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
gogodr wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
...no

Here it is, in almost every office job it is a requirement to have knowledge of microsoft Excel which demands you to have a basic understanding of programming with VB.

I know how to use Excel and its formulas, why do you need vb...
I know you like to advocate for these .NET languages but VB does teach bad programming habits and encourage laziness.


if you dont know VB you can't really take advantage of excel's real power.
VB is not for applications programming, its a language for easy solutions.
Excel's certification includes basic training on VB and the excel's library.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
potaters wrote:
gogodr wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
potaters wrote:
I would recommend you do not go to any period you have anyone teaching Visual Basic. It's a piece of shit.
It's pretty important if you want a professional job though.
...no

Here it is, in almost every office job it is a requirement to have knowledge of microsoft Excel which demands you to have a basic understanding of programming with VB.

I know how to use Excel and its formulas, why do you need vb...
I know you like to advocate for these .NET languages but VB does teach bad programming habits and encourage laziness.


if you dont know VB you can't really take advantage of excel's real power.
VB is not for applications programming, its a language for easy solutions.
Excel's certification includes basic training on VB and the excel's library.

You're kind of de-railing this conversation to these office jobs. I'm sure you can do some better stuff in excel with all the Macro's and what not you can make, but how many programmers are going to get Excel certified and try to know everything about Excel.

Point is there is a mentality that goes with a lot of VB stuff, they didn't have to even define variables before use (not sure if that's still true), ignore errors, etc. They don't want to know how it works, they just want it to do what they want, not the right way, or a proper way, just to get it how they want. This mentality will most likely effect a programmer as they continue to learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites