Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


far cry 3 is amazing :3
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: far cry 3 is amazing :3 Reply with quote

That doctor guy high as shit tho.

Don't starve is also pretty fun for such a tiny game.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that doctor is awesome... vass is also awesome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
becuz u have autism
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
becuz u have autism

I lold

_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.

Boring? Psh!
You could explore dungeons! You could fight dragons!
You could... explore quest dungeons!
You could... fight scripted dragons!
You could fight draugr! Lots and lots of draugr!

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.
Oblivion was pretty god damn boring unless you modded the hell out of it.
imo, Marrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion>whatever the fuck else came before Marrowind.

Oh and I can never decide whether or not I actually like the Marrowind combat... mixed feelings and stuff. But my god the Marrowind art direction and lore and shit was so hnnggg.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.
Oblivion was pretty god damn boring unless you modded the hell out of it.
imo, Marrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion>whatever the fuck else came before Marrowind.

Oh and I can never decide whether or not I actually like the Marrowind combat... mixed feelings and stuff. But my god the Marrowind art direction and lore and shit was so hnnggg.


>marrowind



1283385830500.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.42 KB
 Viewed:  8434 Time(s)

1283385830500.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.
Oblivion was pretty god damn boring unless you modded the hell out of it.
imo, Marrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion>whatever the fuck else came before Marrowind.

Oh and I can never decide whether or not I actually like the Marrowind combat... mixed feelings and stuff. But my god the Marrowind art direction and lore and shit was so hnnggg.
TES
3>1>5>2>4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.
Oblivion was pretty god damn boring unless you modded the hell out of it.
imo, Marrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion>whatever the fuck else came before Marrowind.

Oh and I can never decide whether or not I actually like the Marrowind combat... mixed feelings and stuff. But my god the Marrowind art direction and lore and shit was so hnnggg.


>marrowind
deal wid it
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
I've started describing every game to my friend as "Like Skyrim with x"

Oh Majora's Mask? Yea, it's like Skyrim with masks.
Oh Persona? Yea it's like Skyrim with pokemon.
Oh Rock Band? Yea it's like Skyrim with instruments.
why on earth would you do that? skyrim was boring as fuck, oblivion and morrowind were better.
Oblivion was pretty god damn boring unless you modded the hell out of it.
imo, Marrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion>whatever the fuck else came before Marrowind.

Oh and I can never decide whether or not I actually like the Marrowind combat... mixed feelings and stuff. But my god the Marrowind art direction and lore and shit was so hnnggg.
TES
3>1>5>2>4


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oblivion is actually my favorite of the series with Skyrim and Morrowind tied after
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk Oblivion just felt bland to me.
Liked the goblins though.

I want a game that combines the creatures and environments and shit from all TES games, but with improved combat.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
idk Oblivion just felt bland to me.
Liked the goblins though.

I want a game that combines the creatures and environments and shit from all TES games, but with improved combat.


Darksiders 2 combat is best combat and you know it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites