Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[REQUEST] Features (Macro, PE Edit)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eax.qbyte
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: [REQUEST] Features (Macro, PE Edit) Reply with quote

hi.

I want to request the ability of writing macros in Auto assembler. Because I feel in assembly language macros are so useful some times some code sections u must use them a lot, u need a name to understand what they mean, you want a small view of your code, and speed is more important for you than disk space. I also think assembly codes don't use to much space.

The second thing I request is the ability of editing a file's opcodes. Not only like hex editors. but i want to change a file just like the way i change them in the debugger, and be able to save it in for example a new file on the disk. Sorry if I cant explain good in English.
The reason i'm asking the second one is:
I'm dealing with an anti cheat which checks the loaded modules. I think this anti cheat compares the loaded modules on RAM against modules in file on disk and if see difference shows the error. if I can edit that file and the game loads the basically changed modules into cheat form. the anti cheat checks and detects no difference then we get no errors and have our cheats enabled.
Thanks in advance.

and how can we say thanks to others in forum without creating new post and bothering readers ?

Last edited by eax.qbyte on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
eax.qbyte
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a way for my second request:
    1. open cheat engine and load project(game or whatever)
    2. change the codes.
    3. copy them to clipboard(bytes only)
    3. save backup of the proper file then open it using a hex editor.
    4. go to the target offset. paste clipboard there.
    5. save hex editor and close.

But about the macro and forum thanx option I still think they can be two nice and easy additions.

eax.qbyte
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post is not necessary but it should added because in last post I said some wrong instructions and thought may be should be patched a little fix on it.
Well today I was searching and found out editing any type of executable file(exe, dll, ocx, etc...) is not as easy as only changing the opcodes and bytes in machine language. you should take care of header parts of the file.
for example relocation of static addresses that you add or remove. and other things that I don't know.
frequently(not yet probably never) asked question:
Why didn't you just remove or change the post ?
- because I wanted you to laugh or smile for how stupid and simple I was thinking about hacking into a program and I arranged them into 5 steps which one of them is closing a hex editor window Smile Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: