Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


PayPal is fucked.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally man
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.
lol..?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.
lol..?
I was doing perfectly fine before they changed stuff. Now I can't add funds to my paypal unless I do all that nonsense. I didn't even have to give that much info to open my bank account...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.


I remember when I had to do that, it was a pain in the ass because who keeps their SS on them on a daily basis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.


I remember when I had to do that, it was a pain in the ass because who keeps their SS on them on a daily basis.


Rofl who keeps theirs out of storage at all, ive had mine memorized sice I was like 10 its like a phone number or credit card number
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems at all with paypal. it took 3 days to verify and since then all my transactions take less than 5 minutes.
only problem is that they charge a 10% fee when dealing with my bank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.


I remember when I had to do that, it was a pain in the ass because who keeps their SS on them on a daily basis.


Rofl who keeps theirs out of storage at all, ive had mine memorized sice I was like 10 its like a phone number or credit card number


Because to verify something it requires photo proof.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I have no problems at all with paypal. it took 3 days to verify and since then all my transactions take less than 5 minutes.
only problem is that they charge a 10% fee when dealing with my bank.
youre from Peru though bro
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>mfw nobody has made a better solution to money transfers
>2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
They want me to give them my social security and my state ID, as well as other records to prove that I am me.

Yeah no, fuck that.


I remember when I had to do that, it was a pain in the ass because who keeps their SS on them on a daily basis.


Rofl who keeps theirs out of storage at all, ive had mine memorized sice I was like 10 its like a phone number or credit card number


Because to verify something it requires photo proof.


Literally no one requires the actual ss card or even the full number (last 4) only. on very few occasions would you need the card itself mainly once a year at most. For like voting if you lost your license or when getting a license for something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
>mfw nobody has made a better solution to money transfers
>2013
There are plenty of better ones, but nobody uses them. Amazon Payments for example.

Only now Amazon Payments has started doing the same thing.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah lol they do it for fun and cause they're a bad service, not because it's legally required that they do it. Ok.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Yeah lol they do it for fun and cause they're a bad service, not because it's legally required that they do it. Ok.
pretty much
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
>mfw nobody has made a better solution to money transfers
>2013
There are plenty of better ones, but nobody uses them. Amazon Payments for example.

Only now Amazon Payments has started doing the same thing.

Well yeah alertpay is pretty master race, but by better I guess I also meant it had to be universally accepted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites