Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Stormblade Zed reminds me of Raiden

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Stormblade Zed reminds me of Raiden Reply with quote

Zed is probably one of the coolest champions they've done in a long time. I haven't played with him yet been he looks pretty awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was stoned, granted, but my jaw literally dropped at the shadow partner mechanic. Buying Zed as soon as I have enough IP (of course I go ahead and buy like 8k worth of runes right before he comes out)
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I really like Zed because of how high the skillcap/skillfloor is.
You'll see some very, very strong Zed plays.

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
I really like Zed because of how high the skillcap/skillfloor is.
You'll see some very, very strong Zed plays.

He's gonna get nerfed to the ground

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's UP like all the assassins. Maybe until items are thrown in will he be viable.
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites