Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Galaxy Nexus
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Galaxy Nexus Reply with quote

Good phone? I think I'm going to get it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely better than s2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wcbrilman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 11

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 690
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least wait for it's price to drop after monday's probable nexus 4 release!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcbrilman wrote:
At least wait for it's price to drop after monday's probable nexus 4 release!
I'll be getting it for 50$.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruffled wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:
At least wait for it's price to drop after monday's probable nexus 4 release!
I'll be getting it for 50$.

Meh, might as well, Nexus 4 will be a lot more expensive, plus hardware wise, G. Nexus is still good

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will also buy galaxy nexus after nexus 4 come
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had a nexus for almost a year now

whuddup

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
had a nexus for almost a year now

whuddup
How is it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruffled wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
had a nexus for almost a year now

whuddup
How is it?


not even getting into the hardware, I would not choose any other phone.

hardware wise, I would only replace it with the S3, and the S2 was new when I got this phone so obviously I'm not in any real fit of jealousy over one trivial release, the difference is like a gig of ram anyways since my Nexus is on yakju and thus was able to update to 4.1 and 4.1.1 as they came out (currently nagging me to update to 4.1.2 but I'm rooted and it can't verify the package signature in clockworkmod)

It's very versatile, literally everything "Android" works with it, and it is VERY VERY VERY open to rooting and modification. When you root the phone an unlocked lock appears on the boot-up screen under "Google".

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
had a nexus for almost a year now

whuddup
How is it?


not even getting into the hardware, I would not choose any other phone.

hardware wise, I would only replace it with the S3, and the S2 was new when I got this phone so obviously I'm not in any real fit of jealousy over one trivial release, the difference is like a gig of ram anyways since my Nexus is on yakju and thus was able to update to 4.1 and 4.1.1 as they came out (currently nagging me to update to 4.1.2 but I'm rooted and it can't verify the package signature in clockworkmod)

It's very versatile, literally everything "Android" works with it, and it is VERY VERY VERY open to rooting and modification. When you root the phone an unlocked lock appears on the boot-up screen under "Google".

Everybody who have it/had it is/was happy with it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost bought the nexus is sleek n smooth plus 4.1 jb
It has a cool sleep animation and runs pretty much every app smoothly

_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wcbrilman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 11

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 690
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of getting the Nexus 4... But I'm just not into LG at all, I've only seen absolute shit functioning phones come from that brand. Why would that be different now? Would love to have pure android though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is wrong with you guys. I still use my pager.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcbrilman wrote:
I'm thinking of getting the Nexus 4... But I'm just not into LG at all, I've only seen absolute shit functioning phones come from that brand. Why would that be different now? Would love to have pure android though.

Yes they have ugly logo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nexus has no micro sd slot so if you can live with a max 32gb internal, then yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites