| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm Post subject: and just when I though I had seen everything... |
|
|
| I just saw a bag of cheetos auctioned for 100$ at a charity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm Post subject: Re: and just when I though I had seen everything... |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | at a charity. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 pm Post subject: Re: and just when I though I had seen everything... |
|
|
| teeigeryuh wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | at a charity. |
|
a bag of cheetos. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 pm Post subject: Re: and just when I though I had seen everything... |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | teeigeryuh wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | at a charity. |
|
a bag of cheetos. | charity _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: and just when I though I had seen everything... |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | teeigeryuh wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | at a charity. |
|
a bag of cheetos. |
cheetos > 100$ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Did the charity involve anything with legalizing weed by any chance?
Also, serious question, would you support a charity that would give people in an other country the opportunity to buy weed legally? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
its a charity auction on a pony convention.
and I just saw that they also sold a group hug for 300$ ._____. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | its a charity auction on a pony convention.
and I just saw that they also sold a group hug for 300$ ._____. |
Mental handicaps are a sad thing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I bet you've never seen this before. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Chuckington wrote: | | I bet you've never seen this before. | we have and I am willing to pay 300 dollars for it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Chuckington wrote: | | I bet you've never seen this before. |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Obviously chinese, only they eat cats |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|