Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


People who download FLAC

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: People who download FLAC Reply with quote

why...
It's not like you can really notice a difference unless you're using real nice studio quality equipment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 265
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4gannok
_________________

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: People who download FLAC Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
why...
It's not like you can really notice a difference unless you're using real nice studio quality equipment.

Because we have nice studio equipment.
Durr.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: People who download FLAC Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
why...
It's not like you can really notice a difference unless you're using real nice studio quality equipment.

Because we have nice studio equipment.
Durr.

Like what.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
inb4gannok


why me. there are plenty of members here with better sound equipment than me lol. I dont have shit besides headphones, which doesnt amount to much for sound quality. you need a good amp and sound card

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
inb4gannok


why me. there are plenty of members here with better sound equipment than me lol. I dont have shit besides headphones, which doesnt amount to much for sound quality. you need a good amp and sound card

no you don't need a sound card if you have an amp l0l

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
GannoK wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
inb4gannok


why me. there are plenty of members here with better sound equipment than me lol. I dont have shit besides headphones, which doesnt amount to much for sound quality. you need a good amp and sound card

no you don't need a sound card if you have an amp l0l


well i dont have either

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: People who download FLAC Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
why...
It's not like you can really notice a difference unless you're using real nice studio quality equipment.

Because we have nice studio equipment.
Durr.

Like what.

I have an m-audio sound card and some studio speakers.
They're only 2.1 but still sound great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: People who download FLAC Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
why...
It's not like you can really notice a difference unless you're using real nice studio quality equipment.

Because we have nice studio equipment.
Durr.

Like what.

I have an m-audio sound card and some studio speakers.
They're only 2.1 but still sound great.

So basically you won't notice a difference from normal 320.
You just do it so you can brag huh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: People who download FLAC Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
potaters wrote:
why...
It's not like you can really notice a difference unless you're using real nice studio quality equipment.

Because we have nice studio equipment.
Durr.

Like what.

I have an m-audio sound card and some studio speakers.
They're only 2.1 but still sound great.

So basically you won't notice a difference from normal 320.
You just do it so you can brag huh.

I notice the difference even on my $20 ear buds, so your argument is invalid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the difference is almost just compression
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not? theres no reason not to besides HDD space, and its really not that big of a problem either
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 808

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer FLAC simply for the satisfaction of knowing that the song I'm listening to is at the highest possible quality. It also eases me to know that I can convert the file to any format I need it to be in without significant loss in quality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites