Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Another day in DayZ

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Another day in DayZ Reply with quote

Killed a guy in a market, he had all the best loot in the game. (Mostly every stuff avaiable in the game). He had a AKS with a green scope. And the best part he had a Sniper Rifle AS50. Which I believe is the best sniper rifle in the game. Was quite proud of myself. Never actually gotten a sniper rifle.

To continue the story, I immidietly went out of the market. Since I knew he would despertly want his stuff back and he would do anything to kill me again. So I went up a hill, and saw two camp stuffs. Where you can put your stuff in them, there wasn't much interesting inside them. So I went down the hill.

Now I heard gunshots. I Immidietly turned around and saw two guys shooting at me. They were teleporting for some reason. (I believe it was the servers laggy part). Anywho, I died with all the loot. But to be honest, I had a blast the day I spent playing DayZ. But do you guys think its fair that I died like this? I mean it was clearly lagg. I couldn't even shoot back at them and they just randomly appeared behind me.
So anyways. If anyone wants to meetup & do skype I would happly do that.

All this happened in Chernarus or w/e is the city's name.

/endofWomanizersDayZ Blog.

edit: (some pics)
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920115121596523710/85D8472FE24F5F315D09CB097286F63F9C0A98D2/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920115121596519929/0746B9FF62B30508642BA930ACB8C0A6F3FFC0AE/



Last edited by Womanizer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS50s aren't even rare. And a non-silenced gun is useless in the daytime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue what to do in this game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part: I never felt being a dick for killing that guy in the market. I laughed really hard (like i was an retard).

Oh boy I love this game.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
The best part: I never felt being a dick for killing that guy in the market. I laughed really hard (like i was an retard).

Oh boy I love this game.

but you are
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1374

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voraen wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
The best part: I never felt being a dick for killing that guy in the market. I laughed really hard (like i was an retard).

Oh boy I love this game.

but you are
English isn't everyones first language and is one of the harder languages for an outsider to learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Voraen wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
The best part: I never felt being a dick for killing that guy in the market. I laughed really hard (like i was an retard).

Oh boy I love this game.

but you are
English isn't everyones first language and is one of the harder languages for an outsider to learn.

No, womanizer is kinda right "r" is vowel in our language (croatian and slowenian languages are similar). So maybe he thought that it is vowel in english.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Another day in DayZ Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
Killed a guy in a market, he had all the best loot in the game. (Mostly every stuff avaiable in the game). He had a AKS with a green scope. And the best part he had a Sniper Rifle AS50. Which I believe is the best sniper rifle in the game. Was quite proud of myself. Never actually gotten a sniper rifle.

To continue the story, I immidietly went out of the market. Since I knew he would despertly want his stuff back and he would do anything to kill me again. So I went up a hill, and saw two camp stuffs. Where you can put your stuff in them, there wasn't much interesting inside them. So I went down the hill.

Now I heard gunshots. I Immidietly turned around and saw two guys shooting at me. They were teleporting for some reason. (I believe it was the servers laggy part). Anywho, I died with all the loot. But to be honest, I had a blast the day I spent playing DayZ. But do you guys think its fair that I died like this? I mean it was clearly lagg. I couldn't even shoot back at them and they just randomly appeared behind me.
So anyways. If anyone wants to meetup & do skype I would happly do that.

All this happened in Chernarus or w/e is the city's name.

/endofWomanizersDayZ Blog.


AK are weak as fuck, the only positive of them is they're one of the most quiet non-silenced guns in the game. AS50 are extremely common because they haven't fixed duping, and I can instantly get as geared as you once I die due to my connections. Gear means nothing, don't get attached.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asdf


2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  269.66 KB
 Viewed:  11524 Time(s)

2.png



1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  367 KB
 Viewed:  11524 Time(s)

1.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thats sexy. too bad your grapchics look like shit tho :<

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
well thats sexy. too bad your grapchics look like shit tho :<

They look the same as yours you stupid fuck. There is no HD texture for the hero skin and the rest of the graphics are at max.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, whats point of that game? Kill people to get their guns and dont get killed by another person or you will have to do everything from start..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saucy. wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
well thats sexy. too bad your grapchics look like shit tho :<

They look the same as yours you stupid fuck. There is no HD texture for the hero skin and the rest of the graphics are at max.


Are you seriously that stupid?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 266
Location: wat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Voraen wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
The best part: I never felt being a dick for killing that guy in the market. I laughed really hard (like i was an retard).

Oh boy I love this game.

but you are
English isn't everyones first language and is one of the harder languages for an outsider to learn.
No it isn't
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites