Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


kokoro connect

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: kokoro connect Reply with quote

The feels are over nine thousand
Feels have reached critical mass
I can't cope with the feels
Why can't I hold all these feel
Feelz in the hood
Battlefeel bad company
I've got balls of feel

No seriously, I can't tell if I would recommend this series.
It's incredibly good, and also incredily sad.
Fuck I'm all depressed now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking love it.
That's pretty much all I'm going to say because I can't think of anything else to add.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd watch it.
I don't feel like being sad right now though. Especially after watching Steins;Gate. The feels were overwhelming.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since this isn't a complete shit post I guess I can reply to this.

I fucking love it as well, it is something I look forward to every week. Download it with Campione! and SAO from horriblesubs.

gotta love dat sheet



l0l.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.37 KB
 Viewed:  2477 Time(s)

l0l.png



_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
Well since this isn't a complete shit post I guess I can reply to this.

I fucking love it as well, it is something I look forward to every week. Download it with Campione! and SAO from horriblesubs.

gotta love dat sheet

I just looked up Campione!, it looks pretty good, I might watch it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites