Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I know this pretty

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Did you feel like a big boy after messaging her through forums to ask for her MSN?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: I know this pretty Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
rave girl


I always think about her
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: I know this pretty Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
rave girl


I always think about her

and when she says "Hi" to me


Butterflies go right through me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: I know this pretty Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
rave girl


I always think about her

and when she says "Hi" to me


Butterflies go right through me

And when I see her dancin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: I know this pretty Reply with quote

LemonadeStand wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
rave girl


I always think about her

and when she says "Hi" to me


Butterflies go right through me

And when I see her dancin'


I want to take a chance in


Last edited by :^( on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: I know this pretty Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
LemonadeStand wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
rave girl


I always think about her

and when she says "Hi" to me


Butterflies go right through me

And when I see her dancin'


I want to take a chance in

getting a little closer


And maybe get to know her
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song and lyrics are horrible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Song and lyrics are horrible.


Welcome to Happy Hardcore (it's like the BrokeNCYDE/dotdotcurve/Lil B of electronic). You should check out the better version, UK Hardcore. It's the original WUB music, but you'll quickly see it's VERY different from dubstep. The intro might not be too much of a catch for you but wait until it stops at least before you turn it off because there are lyrics etc.


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I know this pretty Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
LemonadeStand wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
rave girl


I always think about her

and when she says "Hi" to me


Butterflies go right through me

And when I see her dancin'


I want to take a chance in

getting a little closer


And maybe get to know her


oh look. i ruined it

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Song and lyrics are horrible.


Welcome to Happy Hardcore (it's like the BrokeNCYDE/dotdotcurve/Lil B of electronic). You should check out the better version, UK Hardcore. It's the original WUB music, but you'll quickly see it's VERY different from dubstep. The intro might not be too much of a catch for you but wait until it stops at least before you turn it off because there are lyrics etc.


Link
well that whole post was wrong i hope you can sleep at night knowing you just explained happy hardcore the worst way possible to a person from europe

oh yeah and that songs electro house
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites