Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I knew I typed fast

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: I knew I typed fast Reply with quote

but not this fast, first pic is in english, second one in swedish

http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/128_652_0_0_91_1_100_1_445
(linking doesn't work)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of keyboard do you have?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call bullshit.
Imma give it a shot now.

http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/90_456_0_0_82_1_95.06_2836_57452

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to use CE speedhack to slow down the browser and get like 250+ WPM. My friends were always like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!

This was like sixth grade.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/355_1793_0_0_302_0_100_1_445

Exploitable URL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam³ wrote:
What type of keyboard do you have?
It was recorded with a logitech mk250. Random scrap wireless shit board

Sui wrote:
I call bullshit.
Imma give it a shot now.

http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/90_456_0_0_82_1_95.06_2836_57452

I'm at home now, so let's see what I get here (although I have a random HP standard keyboard here so dunno if it'll be better tbh)

Apotheoun wrote:
http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/355_1793_0_0_302_0_100_1_445

Exploitable URL.


I'm not exploiting


bah, blaming my cold fingers

Went a little better this time, fuck the mistakes, one red word and my focus drops completely and it's near impossible to get back in synch

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Sam³ wrote:
What type of keyboard do you have?
It was recorded with a logitech mk250. Random scrap wireless shit board

Sui wrote:
I call bullshit.
Imma give it a shot now.

http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/90_456_0_0_82_1_95.06_2836_57452

I'm at home now, so let's see what I get here (although I have a random HP standard keyboard here so dunno if it'll be better tbh)

Apotheoun wrote:
http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/355_1793_0_0_302_0_100_1_445

Exploitable URL.


I'm not exploiting


bah, blaming my cold fingers

Went a little better this time, fuck the mistakes, one red word and my focus drops completely and it's near impossible to get back in synch

[img]ghjk[/img]

Not saying you were, just saying you can exploit the URL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

typing so fast motherfuckers gonna fine me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
typing so fast motherfuckers gonna fine me.

So I type so fast mothafuckas wanna fine me, first niggas gotta find me
What's 138 WPM to a mothafucka like me, can you please remind me
(Type so fast) This shit crazy, y'all don't know that don't shit faze me
I could go for 0 to 138 and I'd look at you like this shit gravy
(Type so fast) This shit weird, I ain't even 'spose to type here
(Type so fast) Since we here, it's only right that we'd be fair
Psycho: I'm liable to go fast, take your pick
Flash, Tyson, Usian Bolt
(Type so fast) Got a broken board, keys that don't regi, ster
Logitech that's losin' dough, people callin' me a big nerd
(Type so fast) I'm shocked too, I'm supposed to be locked up too
If you escaped what I've escaped, you'd be at home typin' fast too
(Type so fast) Let’s get started, cheetah for like 6 days
Keyboards, Keyboards, breaking keyboards every day
(Type so fast) Bitch, behave, just might let you meet me
Look at my trash bin, all those fucked up keys


holy shit that looks horrible now that I look back at it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites