Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cef exposed 2.0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to take a minute of your time to share some of my thoughts about Coolman Fag with you. Here's my side of the story: Some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, if we fail to keep the lines of communication wide open then all of our sacrifices will be as forgotten as the sand blowing across Ozymandias's dead empire. The "decay of that colossal wreck," as the poet Shelley puts it, teaches us that Coolman is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's disorganized to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry rather than by narrowing or abandoning it; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Coolman is the type of person who will trump up any lie for the occasion, and the more of a thumper it is, the better he likes it.

Rhetoric aside, anyone who is genuinely muzzy-headed must also be genuinely neo-ugly. Coolman is both. This tells us that he labels anyone he doesn't like as "slatternly". That might well be a better description of Coolman. To have the audacity to say that "lecherous, temulent wallies"—and let's be clear that he's referring here to his nemeses—are incabable of providing an antidote to contemporary manifestations of crass communism is, in my opinion, nothing short of wicked.

Coolman's foul remarks are forcing our nation to face embarrassment after embarrassment and disaster after disaster. But it goes further than that; Coolman's perspective is that I'm too bleeding-heart to draw an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment. My perspective, in contrast, is that many people respond to Coolman's corrupt, untoward hastily mounted campaigns in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we strike at the heart of Coolman's efforts to tap into the national resurgence of overt authoritarianism.

While I trust that this audience shares my indignation at Coolman, we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Coolman and his forces or we punish Coolman for his linguacious utterances. While I don't expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Coolman's press releases. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that his claim that he has his moral compass in tact is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

Coolman has let his lofty-yet-feckless views cloud his sense of taste and reality, but I guess nobody ever explained that to Coolman's co-conspirators. His propositions are in every respect consistent with the school of avaricious thought that tends to deny minorities a cultural voice. One of his worshippers once said, "Everything is happy and fine and good." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that in order to shout back at Coolman's propaganda we must solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield. And that's just the first step. Remember, Coolman has once again been retarding the free and natural economic development of various countries' indigenous population. Although for him, this behavior is as common as that of adulterous politicians seeking forgiveness from God and spouse, it would be great if all of us could pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Coolman's improvident slogans. They are not a cause; they are an effect.

Coolman has accused me of writing that he is cunctipotent. I would decidedly hope that even insane smatchets realize that when you put words in someone else's mouth, you're obviously bound to hear exactly the conclusions you wanted. He is deliberately manipulating the facts. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to redefine success and obscure failure.

What I am getting at is this: Coolman's generalizations are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, the key to Coolman's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Coolman's rotting empire of nativism uniformly believe that the ideas of "freedom" and "pessimism" are Siamese twins. Well, I have news for such bumptious vitriolic-types: We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Coolman Fag.

Let's try to understand what handing over our rights to Coolman will really mean. It certainly won't mean that we'll be able to freely tell Coolman what we all think of him—and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use. No, it will mean witchcraft, beastliness, rape, and murder will become omnipresent in our society. It will mean a descent back into the jungle. If we call a spade a spade then the sea of Jacobinism, on which he so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. I should note that his heartless ethics often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of poststructuralism and despotism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. Coolman likes allegations that spread fanaticism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. Coolman is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, his dream is to regiment the public mind as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers. Then, just to twist the knife a little, he'll spit on sacred icons.

While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the hubristic, execrable nature and content of Coolman's bunco games: "Attention, comrades! Your orders are to obliterate our sense of identity, and to do so at any cost." Coolman's behavior is rarely more refined than that of a banana-eating jungle monkey. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why. It may be a bit gauche to mention this, but you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with unsavory, disagreeable fabricators?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that I am tired of hearing or reading that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and subversive humanity-haters. You know that that is simply not true.

Coolman's fulminations are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, Coolman has stated that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. Now that's just bad-tempered. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Coolman Fag's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because our current parlous situation is the result of a toxic combination of his recklessness and his satellites' cupidity.

Get ready, Coolman Fag; here comes the truth train! The following text regards my complaints of recent days against Coolman and his subtle but insolent attempts to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness. Believe you me, some of my acquaintances express the view that he explicitly seeks out situations where his peremptory behavior will be tolerated, condoned, and admired. Others express the view that wild liars and cheats are so much in hock to Coolman that they feel obligated to don the mantel of fanaticism and reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of Coolman to warrant a full three cheers. Now I certainly do not want to sound discouraging, but he is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks.

Coolman's crusades are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, far too many people tolerate Coolman's vituperations as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that I find that some of Coolman's choices of words in his slogans would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "slatternly" for "spinulosodenticulate" and "deranged" for "counterexpostulation."

In the simplest of terms, Coolman has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then possession-obsessed clowns will be free to lead me down a path of pain and suffering. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how Coolman's initiatives cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that those of us who oppose Coolman would rather run than fight.

If we foreground the cognitive and emotional palette of Coolman's foul-mouthed smears rather than their pathology we can enter vitally into his world. Why do we want to do that? Because the next time Coolman decides to manipulate public understanding of credentialism, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits? I know that I'm emotional now, but it seems a bit late in the day for him to defenestrate his magic-bullet explanations and deponticate his warnings. And I can say that with a clear conscience because he has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading.

I am familiar with Coolman's goals; I understand how he operates; I have long recognized his tactics; and I know just about where Coolman now stands on the ladder to total power. I can therefore say that, undeniably, his attitude is, "I know I'm right, and therefore all evidence to the contrary must be wrong". That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that Coolman preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his coalition of gloomy dingbats and gutless good-for-nothings. Their first assignment usually involves launching a salvo of unenlightened double standards against the somber, oppressed masses. The lesson to draw from this is that even Coolman must concede that there are certainly signs that he is becoming increasingly savage. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that Coolman and his acolytes are puppets of myopic, petulant lie-virtuosi?

If you will pardon me for mentioning it, groupthink and mob behavior are common within Coolman's army of uncivilized anthropophagi. Hence, it isn't unusual for one who commits heresy against Coolman's established dogma to be exiled from the community. The sad part is that these outcasts still refuse to believe that in Coolman's quest to plunge us into the vortex of frotteurism he has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Coolman seizes every opportunity to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that I've tried to explain to Coolman's nit-picky, abysmal partisans that Bonapartism is both a belief system and a material, institutional reality. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn't get them to comprehend that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of oppressive vandals and others in Coolman's amen corner are about to sell us down the river. I have no reason to doubt that story because I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner.

If I may be permitted to make an observation, it's Coolman's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to cause riots in the streets. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a postmodernist idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that the only weapons Coolman has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

I'm merely suggesting that I'm willing to accept that Coolman demonstrates a terrible, inaccurate, even sanguinolent, misuse of history with his venal precepts. I'm even willing to accept that we must provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible if we are to defy him. But I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that today, we might have let Coolman convince impressionable young people that he would never dream of blocking streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will catalogue Coolman's swindles and perversions.

Of all of Coolman's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "There should be publicly financed centers of anarchism." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong. Coolman claims that society will benefit if he goes ahead with his plan to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. That's like pulling up a plant to see how the roots are doing. It also proves that Coolman is oblivious to the fact that over time, his contrivances have progressed from being merely foolish to being superfoolish, hyperfoolish, and recently ultrafoolish. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megafoolish. As this letter has hopefully convinced you, Coolman Fag continuously repackages, remarkets, and relabels his conniving form of tammanyism in hopes of convincing more people that it will not demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. The good news is that tomorrow can be better than today. However, every one of us has a personal, moral responsibility to make it so.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you're not
Monkeys
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the link to look up anyone's IP again? I've got it saved somewhere, but don't remember.
or he's gonna feed all night.
Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i nearly got arrested on saturday night
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mugged on Saturday night.
Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
I got mugged on Saturday night.

Oh shi-... Your iPhone is quite the gadget, faggot.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
I'd like to take a minute of your time to share some of my thoughts about Coolman Fag with you. Here's my side of the story: Some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, if we fail to keep the lines of communication wide open then all of our sacrifices will be as forgotten as the sand blowing across Ozymandias's dead empire. The "decay of that colossal wreck," as the poet Shelley puts it, teaches us that Coolman is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's disorganized to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry rather than by narrowing or abandoning it; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Coolman is the type of person who will trump up any lie for the occasion, and the more of a thumper it is, the better he likes it.

Rhetoric aside, anyone who is genuinely muzzy-headed must also be genuinely neo-ugly. Coolman is both. This tells us that he labels anyone he doesn't like as "slatternly". That might well be a better description of Coolman. To have the audacity to say that "lecherous, temulent wallies"—and let's be clear that he's referring here to his nemeses—are incabable of providing an antidote to contemporary manifestations of crass communism is, in my opinion, nothing short of wicked.

Coolman's foul remarks are forcing our nation to face embarrassment after embarrassment and disaster after disaster. But it goes further than that; Coolman's perspective is that I'm too bleeding-heart to draw an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment. My perspective, in contrast, is that many people respond to Coolman's corrupt, untoward hastily mounted campaigns in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we strike at the heart of Coolman's efforts to tap into the national resurgence of overt authoritarianism.

While I trust that this audience shares my indignation at Coolman, we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Coolman and his forces or we punish Coolman for his linguacious utterances. While I don't expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Coolman's press releases. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that his claim that he has his moral compass in tact is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

Coolman has let his lofty-yet-feckless views cloud his sense of taste and reality, but I guess nobody ever explained that to Coolman's co-conspirators. His propositions are in every respect consistent with the school of avaricious thought that tends to deny minorities a cultural voice. One of his worshippers once said, "Everything is happy and fine and good." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that in order to shout back at Coolman's propaganda we must solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield. And that's just the first step. Remember, Coolman has once again been retarding the free and natural economic development of various countries' indigenous population. Although for him, this behavior is as common as that of adulterous politicians seeking forgiveness from God and spouse, it would be great if all of us could pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Coolman's improvident slogans. They are not a cause; they are an effect.

Coolman has accused me of writing that he is cunctipotent. I would decidedly hope that even insane smatchets realize that when you put words in someone else's mouth, you're obviously bound to hear exactly the conclusions you wanted. He is deliberately manipulating the facts. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to redefine success and obscure failure.

What I am getting at is this: Coolman's generalizations are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, the key to Coolman's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Coolman's rotting empire of nativism uniformly believe that the ideas of "freedom" and "pessimism" are Siamese twins. Well, I have news for such bumptious vitriolic-types: We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Coolman Fag.

Let's try to understand what handing over our rights to Coolman will really mean. It certainly won't mean that we'll be able to freely tell Coolman what we all think of him—and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use. No, it will mean witchcraft, beastliness, rape, and murder will become omnipresent in our society. It will mean a descent back into the jungle. If we call a spade a spade then the sea of Jacobinism, on which he so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. I should note that his heartless ethics often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of poststructuralism and despotism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. Coolman likes allegations that spread fanaticism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. Coolman is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, his dream is to regiment the public mind as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers. Then, just to twist the knife a little, he'll spit on sacred icons.

While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the hubristic, execrable nature and content of Coolman's bunco games: "Attention, comrades! Your orders are to obliterate our sense of identity, and to do so at any cost." Coolman's behavior is rarely more refined than that of a banana-eating jungle monkey. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why. It may be a bit gauche to mention this, but you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with unsavory, disagreeable fabricators?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that I am tired of hearing or reading that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and subversive humanity-haters. You know that that is simply not true.

Coolman's fulminations are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, Coolman has stated that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. Now that's just bad-tempered. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Coolman Fag's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because our current parlous situation is the result of a toxic combination of his recklessness and his satellites' cupidity.

Get ready, Coolman Fag; here comes the truth train! The following text regards my complaints of recent days against Coolman and his subtle but insolent attempts to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness. Believe you me, some of my acquaintances express the view that he explicitly seeks out situations where his peremptory behavior will be tolerated, condoned, and admired. Others express the view that wild liars and cheats are so much in hock to Coolman that they feel obligated to don the mantel of fanaticism and reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of Coolman to warrant a full three cheers. Now I certainly do not want to sound discouraging, but he is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks.

Coolman's crusades are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, far too many people tolerate Coolman's vituperations as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that I find that some of Coolman's choices of words in his slogans would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "slatternly" for "spinulosodenticulate" and "deranged" for "counterexpostulation."

In the simplest of terms, Coolman has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then possession-obsessed clowns will be free to lead me down a path of pain and suffering. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how Coolman's initiatives cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that those of us who oppose Coolman would rather run than fight.

If we foreground the cognitive and emotional palette of Coolman's foul-mouthed smears rather than their pathology we can enter vitally into his world. Why do we want to do that? Because the next time Coolman decides to manipulate public understanding of credentialism, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits? I know that I'm emotional now, but it seems a bit late in the day for him to defenestrate his magic-bullet explanations and deponticate his warnings. And I can say that with a clear conscience because he has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading.

I am familiar with Coolman's goals; I understand how he operates; I have long recognized his tactics; and I know just about where Coolman now stands on the ladder to total power. I can therefore say that, undeniably, his attitude is, "I know I'm right, and therefore all evidence to the contrary must be wrong". That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that Coolman preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his coalition of gloomy dingbats and gutless good-for-nothings. Their first assignment usually involves launching a salvo of unenlightened double standards against the somber, oppressed masses. The lesson to draw from this is that even Coolman must concede that there are certainly signs that he is becoming increasingly savage. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that Coolman and his acolytes are puppets of myopic, petulant lie-virtuosi?

If you will pardon me for mentioning it, groupthink and mob behavior are common within Coolman's army of uncivilized anthropophagi. Hence, it isn't unusual for one who commits heresy against Coolman's established dogma to be exiled from the community. The sad part is that these outcasts still refuse to believe that in Coolman's quest to plunge us into the vortex of frotteurism he has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Coolman seizes every opportunity to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that I've tried to explain to Coolman's nit-picky, abysmal partisans that Bonapartism is both a belief system and a material, institutional reality. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn't get them to comprehend that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of oppressive vandals and others in Coolman's amen corner are about to sell us down the river. I have no reason to doubt that story because I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner.

If I may be permitted to make an observation, it's Coolman's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to cause riots in the streets. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a postmodernist idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that the only weapons Coolman has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

I'm merely suggesting that I'm willing to accept that Coolman demonstrates a terrible, inaccurate, even sanguinolent, misuse of history with his venal precepts. I'm even willing to accept that we must provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible if we are to defy him. But I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that today, we might have let Coolman convince impressionable young people that he would never dream of blocking streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will catalogue Coolman's swindles and perversions.

Of all of Coolman's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "There should be publicly financed centers of anarchism." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong. Coolman claims that society will benefit if he goes ahead with his plan to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. That's like pulling up a plant to see how the roots are doing. It also proves that Coolman is oblivious to the fact that over time, his contrivances have progressed from being merely foolish to being superfoolish, hyperfoolish, and recently ultrafoolish. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megafoolish. As this letter has hopefully convinced you, Coolman Fag continuously repackages, remarkets, and relabels his conniving form of tammanyism in hopes of convincing more people that it will not demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. The good news is that tomorrow can be better than today. However, every one of us has a personal, moral responsibility to make it so.

Dude, I started the trend of doing this on CEF rs. You should get on your knees and ligma big phat bawlz

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: