Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


l0l

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: l0l Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: l0l Reply with quote

"I'm going to prison for a year or so" That was when I chuckled.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously don't know if this is a legitimate post or not. I can't stop laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
I seriously don't know if this is a legitimate post or not. I can't stop laughing
I can help you out with that too. You can tell he is trying to comply to that douche bag type way too hard. Chances are no one would start and finish their opening sentence with bro. After that first line I pretty much assumed he was going for the laugh. I may be over-analyzing though I just have never met anyone who talked like that without trying to be funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
haha01haha01
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 1233
Location: http://www.SaviourFagFails.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha01haha01 wrote:
tl;dr
Nah it just looks like it cause the guy doesn't use periods correctly. Takes literally seconds to read, you don't have to read the huge link...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he's stoned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I open and finish sentences with bro also with dude also with "dude bro"
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please collab with him he seems like a nice person
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you waiting for

go "throw down on this shit hard" with him

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can all agree that the most surprising thing here is that someone outside of CEF actually listened to Gannok's music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
I think we can all agree that the most surprising thing here is that someone outside of CEF actually listened to Gannok's music.

aw shit son you went ahead and called it music.
now he's going to be all cocky and shit because an individual recognized it as such.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites