Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


CEF RPG
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: CEF RPG Reply with quote

Dead again? qk ned rez
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not at all
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was assuming, but I'd be happy to hear about updates.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuff is happening and stuff
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update has me feel assured that it will be met with success.





Actually the fact SlugSnack might be working on it has me assured. Everything else is just noise.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not dead. Like up2 said, stuff is happening and stuff.

Also, I need to talk to you about some gameplay ideas chris. Get on skype pl0x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is SlugSnack still working on it?
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
Is SlugSnack still working on it?


Yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I bet it's good if he is because he does seem like a good programmer. Same with Aviar, uh that nerdy fat dude and a few other people. Then again I'm just some kid going to college browsing a forum, they may be smart, but there are always smarter. Smarter than I am atm anyway xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Well I bet it's good if he is because he does seem like a good programmer. Same with Aviar, uh that nerdy fat dude and a few other people. Then again I'm just some kid going to college browsing a forum, they may be smart, but there are always smarter. Smarter than I am atm anyway xD


Considering SlugSnacks both an Information Systems Engineer and has field experience, I would acredit him with more than a good programmer.



P.S.: What about Cryoma? SlugSnack once posted saying he was great with artificial intelligence.

P.S.S: Defining gameplay ideas while working on the game? I sure hope SlugSnack planned this as an Extreme Programming or Agile project.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Well I bet it's good if he is because he does seem like a good programmer. Same with Aviar, uh that nerdy fat dude and a few other people. Then again I'm just some kid going to college browsing a forum, they may be smart, but there are always smarter. Smarter than I am atm anyway xD


Considering SlugSnacks both an Information Systems Engineer and has field experience, I would acredit him with more than a good programmer.



P.S.: What about Cryoma? SlugSnack once posted saying he was great with artificial intelligence.

P.S.S: Defining gameplay ideas while working on the game? I sure hope SlugSnack planned this as an Extreme Programming or Agile project.


Well I don't know that, I don't know much about him.

^^^

You're the one with that conclusion. I never stated either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Well I bet it's good if he is because he does seem like a good programmer. Same with Aviar, uh that nerdy fat dude and a few other people. Then again I'm just some kid going to college browsing a forum, they may be smart, but there are always smarter. Smarter than I am atm anyway xD


Considering SlugSnacks both an Information Systems Engineer and has field experience, I would acredit him with more than a good programmer.



P.S.: What about Cryoma? SlugSnack once posted saying he was great with artificial intelligence.

P.S.S: Defining gameplay ideas while working on the game? I sure hope SlugSnack planned this as an Extreme Programming or Agile project.


Slug felt like doing server code, we felt like doing a game. The core game ideas are there, just a few details I want to talk about.

#planning

Cryoma isn't on the team, safe to say any praise toward cryoma from slug was sarcastic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My time on this project is extremely limited because of other commitments. I started on the server only about a week ago in fact. We just have registration and log in working now.

Code:
mike@mike-ubuntu:~/Desktop$ cloc cefrpg-*
defined(%hash) is deprecated at /usr/bin/cloc line 1277.
   (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
      31 text files.
      30 unique files.                             
     277 files ignored.

http://cloc.sourceforge.net v 1.53  T=0.5 s (34.0 files/s, 1134.0 lines/s)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language                     files          blank        comment           code
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Java                            11             88             35            346
XML                              5              9             14             48
HTML                             1              3              6             18
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUM:                            17            100             55            412
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


since you're so interested about the progress i've added you to the private section. i'm about to go on a flight. when i arrive on the other side, i'll remove you. you'll have around 15 hours access. enjoy!

lots of stuff is not documented in the section, only on skype
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
My time on this project is extremely limited because of other commitments. I started on the server only about a week ago in fact. We just have registration and log in working now.

Code:
mike@mike-ubuntu:~/Desktop$ cloc cefrpg-*
defined(%hash) is deprecated at /usr/bin/cloc line 1277.
   (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
      31 text files.
      30 unique files.                             
     277 files ignored.

http://cloc.sourceforge.net v 1.53  T=0.5 s (34.0 files/s, 1134.0 lines/s)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language                     files          blank        comment           code
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Java                            11             88             35            346
XML                              5              9             14             48
HTML                             1              3              6             18
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUM:                            17            100             55            412
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


since you're so interested about the progress i've added you to the private section. i'm about to go on a flight. when i arrive on the other side, i'll remove you. you'll have around 15 hours access. enjoy!

lots of stuff is not documented in the section, only on skype


Really Slug? I mean really really?

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the stuff I'm involved in is. I tried in vain to get the others to document lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites