Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with values that change back, please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac13
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story is not that interesting, but it's fun to play I guess.
Later on you may still have a problem fighting some of the enemies if they start unleashing their spells on you. Smile
Don't forget to upgrade to the latest game version (v1.14) or else you'll encounter some bugs later on that will make your savegame unplayable.

Fresco
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i see the game is full of bugs Very Happy
ex: when i upgrade something, the prices of the other upgrades go up to the stars, making it impossible for somebody that doesn't use codes to be fully upgraded. By default you can't have all the spell to max, so i guess they still have to work on that.
also they didn't declared the ATK, etc... points as 2 bytes, but as 4.
they should have put some restrictions to max ptz, because when i upgraded my character to more that 999 ptz the number was too high for just 3 space characters. the game is incredibly slow and not responding for that kinda graphics, (some moving bitmaps images).
it should work very fast on "IBM 486 pc's", but instead with a laptop intel i3 it has it's moments when i have to wait for it to respond Sad
so, that's what i think about it. i presume it was written in a very, but really, very very high level programming language. and very cheap algorithms.
maybe because of adobe air ?
ps: also the the fact that that the money was declared as 8 bytes for a maximum of 999,999,999 gold, the max ammount that you can see on the screen!
not talking about experience, it would take a life-time to upgrade level 100 playing without code.
how much xp was required to lvl 100? 99999999999999999999999 i guess Very Happy
it's pretty ridiculous, the fact that there are so many upgrades, and you're not even able to have them, because of cheap algorithms or see how they react in the field to test them Smile

mac13
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true. The game developers themselves, told us that the game has many memory leaks. They also said that each castle room you build, has a copy of every other castle room inside it (don't ask me why).
The required exp to Lv100 is 22567900.
The game's level cap was 70 before they released the offline version, and people that were playing it for about a year barely made it to level 70 a few weeks before the game ended online.
The character stats were initially 2 digits but they "upgraded" them to 3 digits about 3-4 months ago, when new powerful items were released.

Mual
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So can anyone know who know how to hack the game please post a cheat table? Thanks Smile
Fresco
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mual wrote:
So can anyone know who know how to hack the game please post a cheat table? Thanks Smile

the point of this discussion is not to play with others code, but with yours Smile
and also because, IF, the game version changes it could be that the cheat table is not valid anymore, and then you'll say "the f****** cheat table doesn't work Sad((" ...and start complaining in the forum.
so i'd say, read the whole topic, you'll find anything you need to hack the game, even codes already found by mac13 Smile

Mual
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fresco wrote:
Mual wrote:

the point of this discussion is not to play with others code, but with yours Smile
and also because, IF, the game version changes it could be that the cheat table is not valid anymore, and then you'll say "the f****** cheat table doesn't work Sad((" ...and start complaining in the forum.
so i'd say, read the whole topic, you'll find anything you need to hack the game, even codes already found by mac13 Smile

So, what should I do? Can you give me some guide? I'll try to follow it and read through out the post, can?
Fresco
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, we're here to help Smile
Tell us where you want to start from.
Of course, finish up the tutorial first.
Load Cheat Engine 6.2, click the help menu and then hit Cheat Engine tutorial, follow all the steps, post up a question if you're stuck.
read this whole topic again, and post any question here about this game.

Mual
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fresco wrote:
Of course, we're here to help Smile
Tell us where you want to start from.
Of course, finish up the tutorial first.
Load Cheat Engine 6.2, click the help menu and then hit Cheat Engine tutorial, follow all the steps, post up a question if you're stuck.
read this whole topic again, and post any question here about this game.

Thanks... hmm... I haven't finish all the tutorials because sometimes I stuck, anyway, I'll try to finish it when I have time, now I have exam, sorry Smile
diggles
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for the tip

Laughing

i'll try for exp now

edit

cannot find adress in the tracer

there is no list after value changed

i found it!!!!
mov ecx,[edx+18]
and u must changed it to smaller value

Ok!

Now for skill

and hope some one help me to make pointer
Mual
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diggles wrote:
thx for the tip

Laughing

i'll try for exp now

edit

cannot find adress in the tracer

there is no list after value changed

i found it!!!!
mov ecx,[edx+18]
and u must changed it to smaller value

Ok!

Now for skill

and hope some one help me to make pointer

So how do I make exp to work?
arcaneboy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys i have read this post because im also having trouble finding the real adress of gold, im playing arcane legends and i really need your help
camotte
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: How do I hack nostale uk? Reply with quote

Good day sir, may i ask how to hack nostale uk gold?beacuse i am trying to hack the gold but the value always changed back
mhacker2006
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fresco wrote:
well yes, i have to admit, i made that code in like 4 minutes and didn't payed much attention to it.
the code is not placed in a module, so the codes address might change, perhaps that's why when you got to the address that i gave you, you got something else Smile
as for the aob scan, my bad, i actually thought that the two functions were always together, they are not, perhaps the function that goes immediately after the one that menages the gold it's not always the same, so that might mess up the aob scan a little bit.
sorry again, but with all the info i gave you, you should've found already that real gold address ?
try the new aob scan :

Code:
That's the first aob i gave you:
89 4A 10 8B 4D F0 89 0D 4C 80 C7 00 8B E5 5D C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 00 00 00 00 BC 2F 3A 07 EC 0F 3B 07 00 00 00 00 5C 31 3A 07 55 8B EC 83 EC 28 89 5D FC 8B 4D 08 8B 45 10 8D 55 F0 8B 1D 4C 80 C7 00 89 4D F4 89 5D F0 89 15 4C 80

see that CC CC CC CC ... that's free space, unused, that separates the two functions Smile

Code:
Try the new one, it's a little bit shorter than the first one, but it's basically the same as the first one, i hope you don't get more that one result.
89 4A 10 8B 4D F0 89 0D 4C 80 C7 00

[EDIT]

mac13 wrote:
[...]should I look below or above this address for the "mov [edx+10],ecx" command?[...]

of course you go up, try thinking ...
Code:
mov [edx+10],ecx

the real address of money is not what you see on the screen, otherwise it would just pop up as a result when you search for the gold value no?
so at this point you already have the result (translated) for the real address of the gold, and that means: the real address of the gold has been read and translated to the value that you see on the screen,
so go up, and trace that call eax!!.
mac13 wrote:
[...]Also in the "memory viewer" when I choose "search/find assembly code" and type in the "mov [edx+10],ecx" you gave me to find the memory address, it makes a list with about 30-40 findings. Then I go to each one of these addresses and what do I do next?[...]

of course you get a million, billion of results.
Code:
mov [edx+10],ecx

this just means copy the value of register ecx and place it into the value of the address edx+10, ecx is a value and so is edx and edx+10 is another value.
you can say that
00120ABC is a value, but you can also say that it could be an address.
in assembly language:
this affects:
[00120ABC] the value of address 00120ABC
00120ABC the actual address
so,
mov [eax+10],00000009 means: place 9 in the value of address eax+10
mov eax,00000009 means: make eax become 9
and so on, there are a lot of other instructions SmileSmile

mac13 wrote:
[...]I tried finding the "call eax" command before it (above it), right-click on it and choosing "break and trace instructions", type in "36" that you told me and it brings up the "tracer" window. Then I make a change in my game's gold and still nothing appears in the tracer[...]

that's odd, i mean it worked for me !!
sure you did it correctly??
try this way:
search 4 byte for the gold.
you'll find 2 addresses
modify one at a time, one should change back immediately, and the other should change when you actually bring up in front the game's window.
pick the one that changes back immediately.
now right click that address and hit find out what code write to this address.
you'll find more codes, but while finding out the code, with the game on background change again the value of gold, it should turn back to the original value immediately, now go to the window that tries to find the code and look at the count, it should be 1, means that the code wrote a value just once.
pick that code
hit disassemble at this location, or open debugger at the location of that code.
you should be there where you go up and see that call eax.
go ahead, right click call eax, break and trace, 36 or more, ok
change the value with cheat engine,
it should again turn to it's original value.
but this time you know for sure that the code was executed and the tracer should show you the function that was called (call eax), at that point eax is the address of that function.
look in the tracer select code by code, some codes should show you up some addresses, add them to the tabe, figure what's the real address of money by freezing address by address and trying to change the value with the game.
good luck

mac13 wrote:
[...]Then I tried to "break and trace" the addresses that came up with the "mov [edx+10],ecx" command, then "show what writes to this address", every time by making a change in my game's gold and from some of these addresses, I managed to get a list of other addresses.
I found the one that looked different withing them but it seems that I'm not able to change its value to try it out. How do I change it? I only know how to change the value of addresses that I find in the first CE window, where you double-click on them and you type a new value in.[...]

this is pointless, it will bring you nowhere good.

mac13 wrote:
[...]I'm sorry for the trouble but it seems that I'm still missing something...

don't worry i'm doing this, because i want to figure what's the best and easy way to teach someone some assembly and stuff.
you know, if i tell you all this crap in three lines, you may say:
wahtta ..***???
you know, make it simple and essential without changing or messing with the terms (general purpose register)
i saw that you didn't even knew what was a register, so that's why.
i'm soon going to be a real teacher SmileSmile

hello
i need your help , i was reading ur topics about hack changables value in online games
but im stuck i can change the value in buy items but in back ground not changed , and i buy from original money , you can help me , i cant post in topics coz my english is bad , can i contact you online to help me please

Musab
Gaffer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: could u help! Reply with quote

unfortunately my English is weak ,, i tried to understand how did u do it but i couldn't figure out how do u know the code,, im using the cheat engine on online game called obsidian and the same problem happening the value changes but when u move anything it goes back to it original value any help with that?
gersonmv
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

You could make this process hum tutorial In Pinball ?

I would like to study this method in a simple game .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: