Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Hey all of my MS fanboys who hate Apple
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
InnerChild548 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
there are two kinds of people; people who are as retarded as OP and people who aren't.
3*

No that wouldn't make sense. The joke you're referring to is
"There are 3 kinds of people those who can count to 3 and those who can't."

Wooooosh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you're dumb
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazinga

gimme moe views
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Dude you fucked your best friend's ex that's just a dick move
Can't see how it's relevant to the subject, anyways bringing a four year old event up without even knowing the circumstances is just lol. I bet you don't have any garbage in your closet at all Wink

I'm not trying to justify it, but you shouldn't really spit shit out if you can't back it up with reliable sources (no, you don't have reliable sources with this), could get you in real trouble if it's something serious y'know. ;o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
konr wrote:
Dude you fucked your best friend's ex that's just a dick move
Can't see how it's relevant to the subject, anyways bringing a four year old event up without even knowing the circumstances is just lol. I bet you don't have any garbage in your closet at all Wink

I'm not trying to justify it, but you shouldn't really spit shit out if you can't back it up with reliable sources (no, you don't have reliable sources with this), could get you in real trouble if it's something serious y'know. ;o

YOU FUCKED YOUR BEST FRIEND'S EX?
Man, I hate you now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
konr wrote:
Dude you fucked your best friend's ex that's just a dick move
Can't see how it's relevant to the subject, anyways bringing a four year old event up without even knowing the circumstances is just lol. I bet you don't have any garbage in your closet at all Wink

I'm not trying to justify it, but you shouldn't really spit shit out if you can't back it up with reliable sources (no, you don't have reliable sources with this), could get you in real trouble if it's something serious y'know. ;o
And this is the internet, Safko. You know as well as I do that you aren't going to do shit and nor is anyone else. I only just found out cause Irwin was in CCPLZ's IRC and mentioned it to Jimmy while we were talking. DICK MOVE MAN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
And this is the internet, Safko. You know as well as I do that you aren't going to do shit and nor is anyone else. I only just found out cause Irwin was in CCPLZ's IRC and mentioned it to Jimmy while we were talking. DICK MOVE MAN.

You're correct in that I'm not going to do shit, it was just a heads up not to anger the wrong people (applies irl as well). What you found out was the truth with a twist. You can't throw that in my face because you don't even know what happened. Yes it was a dick move but you've probably done equally dicky things, no?

And still can't see how this is relevant to attention-whoryness :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7173

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed my ass off when I found out a few days back that this is a tablet and not a laptop. It just has a paper thin fold out keyboard for those who like it. And it detaches.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
I laughed my ass off when I found out a few days back that this is a tablet and not a laptop. It just has a paper thin fold out keyboard for those who like it. And it detaches.


i said this on like the second page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3400 viewssss helllllll yeaahhh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
3400 viewssss helllllll yeaahhh


why do you think that is at all relevant to you or a good thing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
3400 viewssss helllllll yeaahhh


why do you think that is at all relevant to you or a good thing?


Because "haters make you famous."

It's true. Look at this thread and recent threads, compare the stats. MY threads get a lot of views and replies. Which means I'm always in your minds <3 I knew you guys really loved me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
3400 viewssss helllllll yeaahhh


why do you think that is at all relevant to you or a good thing?


Because "haters make you famous."

It's true. Look at this thread and recent threads, compare the stats. MY threads get a lot of views and replies. Which means I'm always in your minds <3 I knew you guys really loved me.


except nobody gives a fuck about you or your posts and people have been ignoring you for like half the thread..

do you try to be this stupid or do you think you're impressing someone or what
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
3400 viewssss helllllll yeaahhh


why do you think that is at all relevant to you or a good thing?


Because "haters make you famous."

It's true. Look at this thread and recent threads, compare the stats. MY threads get a lot of views and replies. Which means I'm always in your minds <3 I knew you guys really loved me.

Remember us when you become famous

_________________


Last edited by paupav on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites