Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh relationships
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, most of my friends know I'm gay. I just don't talk about it. Lol even the kid I love knows I'm gay, and we still chill.
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
why would you need to talk to a counsellor about being gay lol

Because I feel like it's a disease. It's the only thing in my life that truly bothers me. I have mixed feelings for people I shouldn't have, especially this one friend of mine. And I truly hate being this way, and wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Besides, the world revolves around sexuality, religion and money when you break it down.
no, it revolves around the sun and any logical person would understand that, but you're gay so you clearly don't understand logic
9999/12 holy shit rofl

I would try and argue on the basis of shallow thinking, but most of you are too simple to understand. So, I guess I was pwned on that one. Now go tell your parents so they'll be proud! Lol go to school and brag about it, that's what the cool kids do 8)

Shut the fuck up
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowned Kings wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
why would you need to talk to a counsellor about being gay lol

Because I feel like it's a disease. It's the only thing in my life that truly bothers me. I have mixed feelings for people I shouldn't have, especially this one friend of mine. And I truly hate being this way, and wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Besides, the world revolves around sexuality, religion and money when you break it down.
no, it revolves around the sun and any logical person would understand that, but you're gay so you clearly don't understand logic
9999/12 holy shit rofl

I would try and argue on the basis of shallow thinking, but most of you are too simple to understand. So, I guess I was pwned on that one. Now go tell your parents so they'll be proud! Lol go to school and brag about it, that's what the cool kids do Cool

Shut the fuck up

Crowned Kings has been added to your hide list
You must refresh the page to view the changes.
Simon :v
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i shot bambi's mother
how should i feel about this
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
This is why you should just have e-relationships. As long as you're not a retard you won't get e-dumped

>CEF

>As long as you're not a retard

ItsJustJosh wrote:
I'm in love with a friend of mine. I don't think he loves me back either Sad

Lol you can't stare another dude in the eyes and smile and say shit like "this is the best time I've had in a long time with 1 person" or something like that, without it meaning something...

It sucks so bad being gay. I honestly hate it. But that's life, and expressing this to anonymous people online is much easier than to a counselor in real life. No wonder.

EDIT: But that image above helped somewhat. I wish I could remove these chemicals in my body called love.

you would be completely monged out retarded if you had no oxytocin and reduced levels of serotonin man, like fuck do you even know what you're talking about or are you just a dramatic teen?
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can do ap calculus but i'm too retarded to hold on to my e-gf. lololol talix
Simon :v
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
I'm in love with a friend of mine. I don't think he loves me back either :(

Lol you can't stare another dude in the eyes and smile and say shit like "this is the best time I've had in a long time with 1 person" or something like that, without it meaning something...

It sucks so bad being gay. I honestly hate it. But that's life, and expressing this to anonymous people online is much easier than to a counselor in real life. No wonder.

EDIT: But that image above helped somewhat. I wish I could remove these chemicals in my body called love.

you would be completely monged out retarded if you had no oxytocin and reduced levels of serotonin man, like fuck do you even know what you're talking about or are you just a dramatic teen?

whoa there brother let's take it easy
he's a sensitive guy with lots of teen angst
we should send him our prayers
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
i can do ap calculus but i'm too retarded to hold on to my e-gf. lololol talix

show me ur tits on the internet so i won't die completely inexperienced
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tits? i think i learnt a formula in ap calculus graph which allows me to generate those on my graphical calculator
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
tits? i think i learnt a formula in ap calculus graph which allows me to generate those on my graphical calculator

lucky, i can't learn anything from ap calc :[

i should probably see if taking ap calc helps, because it helps everything
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Nah, most of my friends know I'm gay. I just don't talk about it. Lol even the kid I love knows I'm gay, and we still chill.

Sounds like the only one who's bothered about it is you then. Just accept it dude, your friends don't think any less of you apparently. And if they do, you shouldn't be calling them your friends. I know this is a really generic speech, but it's true. Wouldn't tell that straight dude you're in love with him though. Will lead to nothing but awkwardness. Although you're probably not planning to do so anyway. Just suck it up, we've all had a situation where we liked someone who didn't like us. I think Ben (majikkelkitty) would be someone you could ask about what it is to be gay and the path from closet to free space, if he feels like talking about it.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i miss ben & gavin i only removed them because they flipped out on me randomly for literally no apparent reason (didn't really give an explanation besides calling me a drug addict at a point in my life i had been off drugs for multiple months lol)
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want to talk to someone who is closer to your current scenario, might i suggest talix. he is also currently in the closet irl but came out online anonymously. he was so embarrassed he employed quite elaborate techniques to hide his shame. for example, one time he chased a girl online for months and months as a decoy. ultimately, the girl told him she would be his e-gf out of sympathy but eventually broke up with him for someone irl. poor talix was devastated about this. so basically, the lesson is to embrace who you are instead of living your life as a lie and sham like talix.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
if you want to talk to someone who is closer to your current scenario, might i suggest talix. he is also currently in the closet irl but came out online anonymously. he was so embarrassed he employed quite elaborate techniques to hide his shame. for example, one time he chased a girl online for months and months as a decoy. ultimately, the girl told him she would be his e-gf out of sympathy but eventually broke up with him for someone irl. poor talix was devastated about this. so basically, the lesson is to embrace who you are instead of living your life as a lie and sham like talix.

read to the first period and started laughing
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you didn't read the rest? what a waste
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: