Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When I'm bored, I love to decompile a fail virus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I sincerely hope you used something to cover your IP, lest you be implicated with this shit. Although I doubt local police enforcements have half the capacity track and trace all involved parties. Wouldn't worry too much, but you can never be too safe.

Or is that why you posted the login data, to implicate other innocent parties? In that case, well played.

I hacked the email of a guy who was keylogging other people. I doubt I have any real troubles to worry about, what will he say? "THE GUY blablFY HACKED MY EMAIL! MY EMAIL HAD THE LOGS OF LIKE 10 PEOPLE I ILLEGALLY KEYLOGGED!"

The people who complain about stolen data might complain to the police. The police might start an investigation. The investigation might lead to that e-mail address. Access data like IP's for the e-mail might be requested. One of the IP's will lead to your provider. Your provider will hand over your information in accordance with the law. Trail complete.

That said, I doubt the police would go that far, unless they're dealing with millions of stolen user information. That would imply a ring. And being implicated as part of that ring is never good, as you have no viable information to give.
elpacco

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
asciicat wrote:
seen something similar to that where a guy gets his ftp server and

deletes everything
Eh, I'm not that mean, I just change the email password to fuck the "hacker" over. It's quite entertaining.
Gosh.

Now he has to go through the painstaking process of resetting his password via text message or alternate email.

You sure got him.

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
asciicat wrote:

deletes everything
Eh, I'm not that mean, I just change the email password to fuck the "hacker" over. It's quite entertaining.
Gosh.

Now he has to go through the painstaking process of resetting his password via text message or alternate email.

You sure got him.

you would be surprised how many people create emails without adding a phone, alternate email, and bullshitting the security questions that lead to resetting passwords. Some people even use false names and ages and can't even remember which ones they used.

Also faffy can just delete the emails lol

InternetIsSeriousBusiness

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rezúmë wrote:
elpacco wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
asciicat wrote:

deletes everything
Gosh.

You sure got him.

you would be surprised how many people create emails without adding a phone, alternate email, and bullshitting the security questions that lead to resetting passwords. Some people even use false names and ages and can't even remember which ones they used.

Also faffy can just delete the emails lol

I'm guilty of this lol

Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd.
When I'm bored I usually tend to give my right hand a work out.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I sincerely hope you used something to cover your IP, lest you be implicated with this shit. Although I doubt local police enforcements have half the capacity track and trace all involved parties. Wouldn't worry too much, but you can never be too safe.

Or is that why you posted the login data, to implicate other innocent parties? In that case, well played.

I hacked the email of a guy who was keylogging other people. I doubt I have any real troubles to worry about, what will he say? "THE GUY blablFY HACKED MY EMAIL! MY EMAIL HAD THE LOGS OF LIKE 10 PEOPLE I ILLEGALLY KEYLOGGED!"

The people who complain about stolen data might complain to the police. The police might start an investigation. The investigation might lead to that e-mail address. Access data like IP's for the e-mail might be requested. One of the IP's will lead to your provider. Your provider will hand over your information in accordance with the law. Trail complete.

That said, I doubt the police would go that far, unless they're dealing with millions of stolen user information. That would imply a ring. And being implicated as part of that ring is never good, as you have no viable information to give.

If this was an organized crime syndicates virus, it would probably NEVER be in any .NET language. Also the guys that do this kind of stuff don't want little kids runescapes, youtubes, etc. They want your financial information or mommy's info. Also the big viruses that do that go to a web panel usually, definitely not a gmail, seeing as you have 0 privacy and anonymity with it, if they did use some sort of email it would be tormail or anonymousspeech (probably AS, because they don't cooperate with US authority). Furthermore if the virus isn't obfuscated, then you know you're dealing with a 13~17 year old (more than likely).
Garavito
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xen0r wrote:
Augustine wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:

If this was an organized crime syndicates virus, it would probably NEVER be in any .NET language. Also the guys that do this kind of stuff don't want little kids runescapes, youtubes, etc. They want your financial information or mommy's info. Also the big viruses that do that go to a web panel usually, definitely not a gmail, seeing as you have 0 privacy and anonymity with it, if they did use some sort of email it would be tormail or anonymousspeech (probably AS, because they don't cooperate with US authority). Furthermore if the virus isn't obfuscated, then you know you're dealing with a 13~17 year old (more than likely).

xen0r's the only person with a single clue as to how this cyber criminal game works.

also most campaigns currently use modified versions of SpyEYE or Zeus.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>talix
>Telling augustine his logic is stupid, and but he is making perfect sense and his statements are completely logical

I am no longer doubting your stupidity

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Augustine wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:

>a hacker/virus ring has the information that would directly lead to access of all of the ring's hard work in their fucking virus
awesome logic

Are you implying I am saying that this is a ring operation? Best learn how to read properly then.
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Talix wrote:
Augustine wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:

>a hacker/virus ring has the information that would directly lead to access of all of the ring's hard work in their fucking virus
awesome logic

Are you implying I am saying that this is a ring operation? Best learn how to read properly then.

no, i am not implying that at all. you stated that if he were to come across a ring operation, and he was able to access the email account, he could be linked to the ring.
except that wouldn't happen because no hacker ring with millions of accounts is going to make the login information to the email account so readily fucking available for everyone with the virus

maybe YOU should learn how to read. what i said wasn't that difficult to comprehend.

I asked a question, and said that if that were the case you should learn how to read. As you so eloquently explained this is not the case, yet you throw such hostility in your words. Perhaps the cause for my inaptitude to understand doesn't lie with me, but with you. I wasn't the only one questioning what you wrote.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up Talix
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Talix wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Talix wrote:
Augustine wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:

awesome logic

no, i am not implying that at all. you stated that if he were to come across a ring operation, and he was able to access the email account, he could be linked to the ring.
except that wouldn't happen because no hacker ring with millions of accounts is going to make the login information to the email account so readily fucking available for everyone with the virus

maybe YOU should learn how to read. what i said wasn't that difficult to comprehend.

I asked a question, and said that if that were the case you should learn how to read. As you so eloquently explained this is not the case, yet you throw such hostility in your words. Perhaps the cause for my inaptitude to understand doesn't lie with me, but with you. I wasn't the only one questioning what you wrote.

you implied that i didn't know how to read because you didn't understand what i said. the only other person to "question" what i said, is a troll.

i responded with the same degree of hostility as you did.

@bolded
statements like this are hard as fuck for me to understand. i'm going to assume that you meant "and said that, if the assumption i am making about the statement that i questioned is correct, then you should learn how to read". however, your question was less of a question and more of a snide rhetoric retort, otherwise you wouldn't have assumed a response and provided a rebuttal for it.

i'm not insulting you. you're one of the smartest members on cef. but fuck sake, no one is going to decompile a .net virus and gain access to a hacker ring's email address that contains a large enough amount of information to attract police attention.

Wouldn't have used "then" if it was meant to be a rhetorical question, as this implies I was indeed looking for an answer from you. Due to the horrible syntax of your sentences I would have to ask: are you insinuating something with that last sentence?
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krillen's Chillin' wrote:
xen0r wrote:
Augustine wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
Augustine wrote:

xen0r's the only person with a single clue as to how this cyber criminal game works.

also most campaigns currently use modified versions of SpyEYE or Zeus.

I don't think knowing that .NET is not the language of choice for designing a virus counts as having a clue to cyber crime.

Slugsnack

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the definition of a virus, there is no reason .NET would be particularly unpopular
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
By the definition of a virus, there is no reason .NET would be particularly unpopular

I'm not particularly versed in .NET, but I believe I've read somewhere that .NET programs can't be secured to any great length (obfuscation at most, stripping, etc.), and thus .NET Reflector can accurately decompile most code. Add that to the fact that you might end up with code that requires a user to have .NET Framework installed, and I don't think it would normally be considered a language of choice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: