Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


When I'm bored, I love to decompile a fail virus
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: When I'm bored, I love to decompile a fail virus Reply with quote

It's quite simple really. First you go on youtube, and search crap that are obviously a virus.

In my case, I went and saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwi6UQiwfxA

And, I went and did my little reverse engineering, and bam, got his email username and password. Time to see if his email works :\




Edit:

The email was valid, and he got some victims Very Happy
http://i.imgur.com/YUOjo.png

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX


Last edited by Fafaffy on Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seen something similar to that where a guy gets his ftp server and

deletes everything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
seen something similar to that where a guy gets his ftp server and

deletes everything
Eh, I'm not that mean, I just change the email password to fuck the "hacker" over. It's quite entertaining.
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you familiar with Xylitol? He's a legend with RE, decompiling, rogue AV's. He used to do this before he started fucking over gribodemon with Spyeye, zeus, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xen0r wrote:
Are you familiar with Xylitol? He's a legend with RE, decompiling, rogue AV's. He used to do this before he started fucking over gribodemon with Spyeye, zeus, etc.
No, I'm not familiar with Xylitol at all. But Spyeye, and zeus is bad news Neutral is he trying to do fraud?
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
xen0r wrote:
Are you familiar with Xylitol? He's a legend with RE, decompiling, rogue AV's. He used to do this before he started fucking over gribodemon with Spyeye, zeus, etc.
No, I'm not familiar with Xylitol at all. But Spyeye, and zeus is bad news Neutral is he trying to do fraud?

Haha, nah he's a vigilante type good guy.
He cracked every single version of Spyeye. Now, finally gribodemon (creator of it) Is going to prison soon
http://xylibox.blogspot.fr/2012/03/behind-spyeye-gribodemon.html
I suggest checking out his blog, he has some really cool shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always wanted to actually start/be able to reverse/crack/keygen/patch code, but everytime I start, the 20000 lines of ASM just makes me think, "No."

Honestly, I think reversing in general is awesome.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But he decompiled. Not disassembled
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sincerely hope you used something to cover your IP, lest you be implicated with this shit. Although I doubt local police enforcements have half the capacity track and trace all involved parties. Wouldn't worry too much, but you can never be too safe.

Or is that why you posted the login data, to implicate other innocent parties? In that case, well played.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
But he decompiled. Not disassembled


Sort of assumed he meant he did both, as it doesn't seem too useful to just decompile code and then do nothing with it.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar≥ wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
But he decompiled. Not disassembled


Sort of assumed he meant he did both, as it doesn't seem too useful to just decompile code and then do nothing with it.

He decompiled then got the hardcoded email authentication details out. It's pointless to disassemble .NET apps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all Malware's coded in .NET and if you aren't sure you can use PEiD. If it isn't .NET just use OllyDBG and Hacker's Disassembler.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck dammit. Nobody claimed that was the case. He's clearly using .NET reflector though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Innovation
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 14 Aug 2008
Posts: 617

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar≥ wrote:
Sort of assumed he meant he did both, as it doesn't seem too useful to just decompile code and then do nothing with it.

Disassembling: Looking at code at the lowest level it was compiled to (whether that be native code or bytecode like CIL).
Decompiling: Looking at the same thing just at a higher level, often the programming language it was originally written in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
I sincerely hope you used something to cover your IP, lest you be implicated with this shit. Although I doubt local police enforcements have half the capacity track and trace all involved parties. Wouldn't worry too much, but you can never be too safe.

Or is that why you posted the login data, to implicate other innocent parties? In that case, well played.

I hacked the email of a guy who was keylogging other people. I doubt I have any real troubles to worry about, what will he say? "THE GUY blablFY HACKED MY EMAIL! MY EMAIL HAD THE LOGS OF LIKE 10 PEOPLE I ILLEGALLY KEYLOGGED!"

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites