Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why do none of you know how to troll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Lol sure you brag about being here a long time. You expect preferential treatment to be given to you because of it. You're a huge faggot though. Worse than a lot of the newcomers Wink

I like how you are unable to dispute my point about you looking like a female with Downs Syndrome. KEEP TRYING HARDER BUDDY! Or wait for one of your attack dogs to turn up.

Citation needed, and I just ignore that part because your opinion is of no real importance to me :>

@Ani

LOL o that time. hawt.
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:>
Society
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slug, you're acting like a woman

stop it
r34p3r

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Dalton. wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Lol you spent a whole week typing like a retard (even more so than usual), didn't get the attention you were vying for and now tell us that we fail at trolling? Trollololololol

but you're worser

Don't think I didn't see this post before you edited when it was half a page worth of a butthurt essay complaining I didn't understand some inside joke causing you to 'troll' that way. Last time someone used that excuse was Coldie to explain why he looked so gay and fat in all his pictures.

Also stop thinking you're fucking special because you've been here longer than some other people. So what I've been here longer than you. You faggots aren't special despite the constant circle jerk that goes on with one 'oldfag' sucking another's cock making it out to be some exclusive elite club. Nobody gives a shit how long you've been around and constantly bragging about it makes you look like a sad fuck. The only special thing is you allegedly having a penis given that in all the pictures I've seen of you you look like a girl with severe Downs syndrome

why are you so irrelevant half the time, it's horrible because you're extremely hypocritical trying to tell people they're butthurt all the time when you write essays about it and it isn't even completely on topic. please stop trying so hard in general

I don't believe I've ever been one of those "oldfag" braggers either. I just don't like how genuinely stupid a lot of the newer people are, most of the old users aren't even here.

edit: wait i never went gay with anyone on mdma what lmao

I can just hear the rusted gears screeching as they make their final stand for a semblance of thought and sentence structure.
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean lmao. focus less on trying to sound smart and more on actually communicating Wink
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm this is stupid im outta here

zsghQ.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.5 MB
 Viewed:  5926 Time(s)

zsghQ.gif

InternetIsSeriousBusiness

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>this thread
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coyote Bongwater wrote:
>this thread

i know right
r34p3r

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
what the fuck is that even supposed to mean lmao. focus less on trying to sound smart and more on actually communicating Wink

I'm just going to make the point that I don't try to sound smart nor are any of the conversations that I have here overly intellectual. I speak English as I know it, get over it or continue to be condescending without cause, I could care less.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r34p3r wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:

I'm just going to make the point that I don't try to sound smart nor are any of the conversations that I have here overly intellectual. I speak English as I know it, get over it or continue to be condescending without cause, I could care less.

Don't worry about him, he basically pins his character traits on other people and then hates on them excessively for no real reason like it makes sense and we're in the wrong for his inability to contain himself any more than gogodr when he locks eyes with a shipping deal from Japan
Society
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a classic, but relevant

also, committed to derailing this thread

1276044919582.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.43 KB
 Viewed:  5872 Time(s)

1276044919582.jpg

Slugsnack

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
r34p3r wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:

Don't worry about him, he basically pins his character traits on other people and then hates on them excessively for no real reason like it makes sense and we're in the wrong for his inability to contain himself any more than gogodr when he locks eyes with a shipping deal from Japan

If you paid attention more at school, you could've learnt to type coherently and communicate effectively by using full stops. Too bad.
Society
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pic related

1278611303869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  199.36 KB
 Viewed:  5818 Time(s)

1278611303869.jpg

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Dalton. wrote:
r34p3r wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:

If you paid attention more at school, you could've learnt to type coherently and communicate effectively by using full stops. Too bad.

Wow, you really just find whatever you can in-the-moment to keep talking, don't you? It's pathetic. Here, I'm typing like I'm being graded on it constantly like you; wank at it a bit.
Society
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob ross

1279602704804.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  182.33 KB
 Viewed:  7039 Time(s)

1279602704804.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: