Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

+1 Einstein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

religion argument gogogo
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanceMackenzieDance wrote:
religion argument gogogo
I'm not having a religion argument, because regarding the first post, it's less about religion and more about the student's somewhat flawed empirical argument. And I'll admit that it grinds my gears a little bit that they say it's Einstein at the end.
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
DanceMackenzieDance wrote:
religion argument gogogo
I'm not having a religion argument, because regarding the first post, it's less about religion and more about the student's somewhat flawed empirical argument. And I'll admit that it grinds my gears a little bit that they say it's Einstein at the end.

which is probably a bunch of shit he found on cooliofacts.com or something
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Phox wrote:
I don't think Einstein had that conversation. Because Einstein was supposed to be a smart guy. Having nothing to do with religion, I'm pretty sure if Einstein wanted to play devil's advocate in a debate over god, he would be able to come up with something dramatically more clever than that, don't you think?

Plus Einstein was Jewish.

I grasp the wisdom of this conversation as opposed to its actuality.

Yes Einstein was an inspirational historical figure and was awed by his witty persona.
Not much wisdom to be grasped, is there? The imaginary student's argument, after all the nonsense and big words, basically amounts to "since we can't see your brain you must not have one."

There is more to offer than what you see, not just black and white.

Don't take the humor into account, the humor is just there to make it interesting. What can you you learn from a boring lecture/discussion?
Maybe you don't perceive the context as I do. I'm not a religious fanatic, but it does enlighten my knowledge of religious philosophy, even if it may be just a bit.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Phox wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Phox wrote:
I don't think Einstein had that conversation. Because Einstein was supposed to be a smart guy. Having nothing to do with religion, I'm pretty sure if Einstein wanted to play devil's advocate in a debate over god, he would be able to come up with something dramatically more clever than that, don't you think?

Plus Einstein was Jewish.

I grasp the wisdom of this conversation as opposed to its actuality.

Yes Einstein was an inspirational historical figure and was awed by his witty persona.
Not much wisdom to be grasped, is there? The imaginary student's argument, after all the nonsense and big words, basically amounts to "since we can't see your brain you must not have one."

There is more to offer than what you see, not just black and white.

Don't take the humor into account, the humor is just there to make it interesting. What can you you learn from a boring lecture/discussion?
Maybe you don't perceive the context as I do. I'm not a religious fanatic, but it does give enlighten my knowledge of religious philosophy, even if it may be just a bit.
Well sure, it gives you an insight on how religious people think. And apparently (I have never argued about god in real life) religious people think that "if you can't see your brain you must not have one" is some sort of "check mate, non believers." Which strikes me as pretty silly because people have been cracking their heads open for thousands of years.

As for humor, I don't know, was I supposed to take humor into account? Did I miss the whole point and it's actually pro science.
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
>the existence of it is discussed over the quality of the logic and the entertainment that is provided

If I were to tell you that I flew on a cow to the moon to get cheese, are you going to tell me that I didn't do that or that there's no cheese on the moon?

How would you like me to answer? Because I don't see how this is anywhere near relevant to my discussion.

I posted to provide an entertaining read and perhaps a philosophical discussion. Unfortunately, with the support of your(in general) inflated ego, decided to act out.
You're pretty close-minded if you don't see how it relates. I'm trying to show you how it's absolutely useless to debate the content in the conversation because it never happened. Perhaps if it actually had a unique perspective to it, but it really doesn't and everything said in there has been said before.

If you're going to hold a debate about this imaginary conversation, you might as well debate what color fur a unicorn would have.

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
>the existence of it is discussed over the quality of the logic and the entertainment that is provided

If I were to tell you that I flew on a cow to the moon to get cheese, are you going to tell me that I didn't do that or that there's no cheese on the moon?

How would you like me to answer? Because I don't see how this is anywhere near relevant to my discussion.

I posted to provide an entertaining read and perhaps a philosophical discussion. Unfortunately, with the support of your(in general) inflated ego, decided to act out.
You're pretty close-minded if you don't see how it relates. I'm trying to show you how it's absolutely useless to debate the content in the conversation because it never happened. Perhaps if it actually had a unique perspective to it, but it really doesn't and everything said in there has been said before.

If you're going to hold a debate about this imaginary conversation, you might as well debate what color fur a unicorn would have.

I think you have it all wrong. Whether or not the debate happened is irrelevant. Who said what is also irrelevant. The points made in the debate however, are relevant. Whether you find them unique or not.

Same goes for any historical figures such as Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, anybody you want to name (those just happened to come to mind), it doesn't matter whether or not their points, arguments, conclusions they've drawn are true or are even historically accurate, but the fact that the specific point of view has been made and should be considered when trying to discuss these sorts of philosophy.

elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

I think you have it all wrong. Whether or not the debate happened is irrelevant. Who said what is also irrelevant. The points made in the debate however, are relevant. Whether you find them unique or not.

Same goes for any historical figures such as Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, anybody you want to name (those just happened to come to mind), it doesn't matter whether or not their points, arguments, conclusions they've drawn are true or are even historically accurate, but the fact that the specific point of view has been made and should be considered when trying to discuss these sorts of philosophy.
Name adds credibility. Why do you think whoever the fuck wrote that added Einstein at the end? Because of his credibility, people take his statements without much thought. I think Phox put it quite well:
Phox wrote:
Additionally, no even mildy intelligent professor would ever make this statement:
Quote:
Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?
Because it's as ignorant and close-minded as the Christian arguments he's combating.

This entire fucking conversation is either the work of some dumbass Christian who has a super "deep relationship with Christ," or a troll. Either way, it's not worth wasting your breath upon. So yes, the source does fucking matter KMC.

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have taken apart probably a billion skulls through medical examination alone, not counting violent manslaughter, and there has always been a brain inside.
Never have we taken apart the world and seen god.
Any imaginary students willing to prove me wrong?
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're talking about scientific facts or historical evidence, source matters.

If you're talking about natural philosophy, source doesn't matter.

Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God = energy

your mind is blown

Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Name adds credibility. Why do you think whoever the fuck wrote that added Einstein at the end? Because of his credibility, people take his statements without much thought. I think Phox put it quite well:
Phox wrote:
Additionally, no even mildy intelligent professor would ever make this statement:
Quote:
Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?
Because it's as ignorant and close-minded as the Christian arguments he's combating.

This entire fucking conversation is either the work of some dumbass Christian who has a super "deep relationship with Christ," or a troll. Either way, it's not worth wasting your breath upon. So yes, the source does fucking matter KMC.

I wasn't entirely sure who wrote this, I just assumed it was Einstein just based solely that it said it was Einstein. If Einstein wasn't at all involved in this it would only be unfortunate. Like KMC said, philosophy is based on point of view and personally formulated opinion. Whether it is incorrect or not, their opinion is evaluated and considered a rightful contribution. Philosophy wouldn't be fun if there was no debate. We would not have come this far in history if opinions didn't matter.

tough guy talix wrote:
Boxes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...First of all
Heat is the speed of which an objects particles vibrate.
Light is eltromagnatism, its made up of...what are they called?
photons? Yes, that seems about right.

Darkness is the absense of light which are photons which bounce off objects and projected into our brain and turned rightside up.
We currently only see things on the electromagnetic spectrum so we only see colors and light. This giving us the ability to perceive our world around us.

Both have been seen and exist.
Albert Einstein is obviously not this stupid and close minded.

Christianity is just a little white lie about a cheating girl who made up a story about how god made her pregnant...NO, she fucked some other guy and blamed god because she was a virgin.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in my own self, I dont rely on a god for everything that happens to me or what i will do

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magic Moo wrote:
...First of all
Heat is the speed of which an objects particles vibrate.
Light is eltromagnatism, its made up of...what are they called?
photons? Yes, that seems about right.

Both have been seen and exist.
Albert Einstein is obviously not this stupid and close minded.

Christianity is just a little white lie about a cheating girl who made up a story about how god made her pregnant...NO, she fucked some other guy and blamed god because she was a virgin.

That story doesn't exist by the way, the story was used as a symbol from what I hear.

The student said that cold and darkness doesn't exist in scientific or measurable form, not from what you said.
Christianity is also a very old religion. From whatever you believe in, you are obviously making a bad impression of your religion as a representative. You lack character and have no formal methods of applying your rude and biased opinion.

tough guy talix wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: