Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guy keeps calling me
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Air Force Sterling wrote:
One Bored Motherfucka wrote:
OP. wrote:
i thought everybody in RS was like trollers/sickos/pyschos/no-hearted

More like anti-social gets the shit beat of them on a daily basis hates life so stays on internet to feel accepted and mask the pain, scrubs. With the occasional mr fucking awesome, me. Wink

lolololololol I know I'm going to get some hate for that. But whatever. I don't mean you all, just some. There are some intelligent people at this forum however.

EDIT: off to sleep I go and I shall return again when I have another question regarding technology!

I'm better than you. Plus a majority of CEF members are really fucking cool individuals with their own skills. Most are very social, and they probably live more fun and unique lives than you faggot.
cool sig dude

thanks meng.
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Air Force Sterling wrote:
One Bored Motherfucka wrote:
OP. wrote:
i thought everybody in RS was like trollers/sickos/pyschos/no-hearted

More like anti-social gets the shit beat of them on a daily basis hates life so stays on internet to feel accepted and mask the pain, scrubs. With the occasional mr fucking awesome, me. Wink

lolololololol I know I'm going to get some hate for that. But whatever. I don't mean you all, just some. There are some intelligent people at this forum however.

EDIT: off to sleep I go and I shall return again when I have another question regarding technology!

I'm better than you. Plus a majority of CEF members are really fucking cool individuals with their own skills. Most are very social, and they probably live more fun and unique lives than you faggot.

Lol'd. Right. Your lame ass blocked. Rage in reply of how you don't care and shit blah blah blah. #over
Kavvman
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Guy keeps calling me Reply with quote

OP. wrote:
and leaves me voicemails about a house, and him having trouble taking care of his family.

WAT 2 DO

Get his address then rape his family.

oh and don't even think about touching the cat you sick fuck. I can't believe people like you still walk this earth...them poor cats

Lucky7
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leave small corn-husk voodoo dolls on his porch periodically with strange symbols drawn in chalk. he'll go insane trying to catch who did it.
OP.
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Guy keeps calling me Reply with quote

Kavvman wrote:
OP. wrote:
and leaves me voicemails about a house, and him having trouble taking care of his family.

WAT 2 DO

oh and don't even think about touching the cat you sick fuck. I can't believe people like you still walk this earth...them poor cats

as i said

i'm pretty sure everyone here is a sicko/psycho/non-hearted/etc

Kavvman
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Guy keeps calling me Reply with quote

OP. wrote:
Kavvman wrote:
OP. wrote:

WAT 2 DO

as i said

i'm pretty sure everyone here is a sicko/psycho/non-hearted/etc

i am not. I even care for the neighbors daughters and my sister's friends. I've got a caring heart ya'know

Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could've brought it to a vet, yet you decided to torture it to death. I still hope you get horribly disfigured in a fire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: