Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sterling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Sterling Reply with quote

Today you will be the first Protoss to easily defend that roach build we were doing last night. I've got a few builds in mind that I think would hard counter every aspect of it. I'll watch some PvT games later and get working on stuff for you to do in that match up. As for PvP, I'll probably either just have you 4gate/3gate robo a bunch or do a blink stalker build.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what could I do if someone goes robos and I scout it with that build? Would using hydras in with the roaches do good?
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sterling Reply with quote

Apotheoun wrote:
Today you will be the first Protoss to easily defend that roach build we were doing last night. I've got a few builds in mind that I think would hard counter every aspect of it. I'll watch some PvT games later and get working on stuff for you to do in that match up. As for PvP, I'll probably either just have you 4gate/3gate robo a bunch or do a blink stalker build.

Ok sounds good. I have to make a call to a college I may transfer to for another semester in like 30 minutes or so, but afterwards I plan to practice the rest of the day.

@Konr - Hydras are a hard counter to robo.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Sterling Reply with quote

Air Force Sterling wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:

Ok sounds good. I have to make a call to a college I may transfer to for another semester in like 30 minutes or so, but afterwards I plan to practice the rest of the day.

Well yeah but the stalkers are still a pain in the ass so I'm assuming the best is go go 60:40 with the roach:hydra count so the roaches can tank damage and the hydras can fuck shit up.
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sterling Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Air Force Sterling wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:

Well yeah but the stalkers are still a pain in the ass so I'm assuming the best is go go 60:40 with the roach:hydra count so the roaches can tank damage and the hydras can fuck shit up.

Yeah also you need detection to prevent high ground blinks. If I'm pushing forward with observers I can tank for a few seconds then warp to your high ground from your 2nd or 3rd. If I was pushing hard I could use a warp prism with sentrys and block off your ramps. You need to be ready for that.
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you scout robo, just keep making roaches. You max out on roaches by the 12 minute joe. The only way a single robo could counter it is if you are really bad and let them FF your roaches forever. And it doesn't matter because you're on 3 base and after you attack you can remax and the Toss can't attack you. The second wave of roaches will kill them.

Also I have a doctors appointment in an hour and a half so I'll be gone until around 5ish. Once I get back we can practice the build.
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apotheoun wrote:
If you scout robo, just keep making roaches. You max out on roaches by the 12 minute joe. The only way a single robo could counter it is if you are really bad and let them FF your roaches forever. And it doesn't matter because you're on 3 base and after you attack you can remax and the Toss can't attack you. The second wave of roaches will kill them.

Also I have a doctors appointment in an hour and a half so I'll be gone until around 5ish. Once I get back we can practice the build.

Sounds good. I just called the college so I'm basically all set. I may do a few ladder games here soon to warm up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: