Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am Post subject: Augustine are you still doing Krav Magra?
If so, have you had any encounter or experience with the Russian Systema combat style? Asking because I read a comment somewhere that stated that it was worthless and a money scheme. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 am Post subject: Re: Augustine are you still doing Krav Magra?
Aviar³ wrote:
If so, have you had any encounter or experience with the Russian Systema combat style? Asking because I read a comment somewhere that stated that it was worthless and a money scheme.
For the past two months I have been working close to 16 hours a day, including some of my weekends, so unfortunately I have not trained for some time now. Not sure what Russian Systema is, but this Krav Maga:
EDIT: Some of his techniques are direct rips from Wing Chun. He aims for the balance of his opponent, but it seems extremely fake. Wing Chun causes slight imbalance and strikes hard and direct, he just uses light touch after light touch, and I see people gasping for air. Bullshit IMO.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum