| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm Post subject: Tera |
|
|
| If anyone played the NA Beta last weekend, it was pretty awesome. The EU one is coming up this weekend and since Europe is awesome they allow anyone to buy a code from their shop, I'd recommend it if you like MMOs and want to try something new-ish. http://community.tera-europe.com/shop.html
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Much does NA cost?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| init <3 wrote: | | Much does NA cost? |
They don't sell NA, unless you pre-order the game. But NA/EU can both be played no matter the location.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though. |
I found it pretty addicting last weekend in the American beta, got to the max level by the end of the weekend. The instances are fucking awesome and the PvP makes it perfect.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BulletStorm wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though. |
I found it pretty addicting last weekend in the American beta, got to the max level by the end of the weekend. The instances are fucking awesome and the PvP makes it perfect. |
Yeah I keep hearing it's better than wow/aion/anything else put together.
Still, I hate monthly fees.
I wouldn't mind paying $100 flat for the game outright, but a dollar a day?
Nah.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | BulletStorm wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though. |
I found it pretty addicting last weekend in the American beta, got to the max level by the end of the weekend. The instances are fucking awesome and the PvP makes it perfect. |
Yeah I keep hearing it's better than wow/aion/anything else put together.
Still, I hate monthly fees.
I wouldn't mind paying $100 flat for the game outright, but a dollar a day?
Nah. |
I agree too, that's why I'm only playing the beta for now and will probably end up getting GW2 instead because of the fact they aren't nickel and diming you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|