Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Might be doing concept art for an MMORPG :D
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Might be doing concept art for an MMORPG :D Reply with quote

It's supposed to be based on the Fairy Tail anime, so dragons and stuff. But I was contacted about it through Hack Forums so... probably not gonna be a huge success but at least it gives me something to do. And who knows, maybe this is bigger than I'm expecting it to be.

Fuck though, I've got like 10 commissions and a Flash game to finish... gonna be busy.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hackforums
lol
sorry but
lol
good luck though


but really
lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up2 seriously
for 2013 make a serious portfolio website with weird creatures like the ones you always draw

I'll be contacting you for some big work if you do so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^
I mean your field is sort of narrow, monsters only, but you're great at what you do, go do concept art for fukken, idk, blizzard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
^
I mean your field is sort of narrow, monsters only, but you're great at what you do, go do concept art for fukken, idk, blizzard.
Yes because it's that simple. There are fucking tons of people all over deviantart/slashTHREE/cosmosys etc that are fucking insanely good and they still don't get jobs with these companies or even at all sometimes. Shut the fuck up Cryoma.

@Up2: I'd be up for making you a really good portfolio site if you payed me. I could make a very simple kinda meh one for free but I really don't have the time to do it for free if it's anything good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translation:
Cryoma you fail at kissing ass let me show you how it's done
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
translation:
Cryoma you fail at kissing ass let me show you how it's done
Idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translation:
I SAY CHAP YOUR INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT SEEMS TO BE FAR BELOW MINE, I'M SO SMART AND NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME YOU SEE, I'LL JUST GO DROWN MYSELF IN TENNESSEE WHISKEY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
translation:
IM RIGHT, PROVE ME WRONG. YOU CAN'T! YOU WERE EDUCATED STUPID.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
hackforums
lol
sorry but
lol
good luck though


but really
lol

The lounge, it's just a popular version of RS. Get the fuck out.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
hackforums
lol
sorry but
lol
good luck though


but really
lol

The lounge, it's just a popular version of RS. Get the fuck out.
Dude if RS said they were making an MMO would you believe it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
hackforums
lol
sorry but
lol
good luck though


but really
lol

The lounge, it's just a popular version of RS. Get the fuck out.
Dude if RS said they were making an MMO would you believe it?

Depends, if someone like Augustine or Up2Admin said they were, I would, it all depends on the person. The same applies to HF, they're constantly spinning off new projects.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be cool to have a good portfolio, but I don't have the money atm. I'll talk to you about it when I do.

Also from what I can tell, Hack Forums is actually a pretty cool place... they gave me 2 pages of comments when I posted my artwork. Also CEF HAS made a few multiplayer games, so yeah, I'd believe them :p

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to your post?
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Link to your post?
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2255316
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites