Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Anyone wanna take down a site?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Anyone wanna take down a site? Reply with quote

I... I don't like this site...
http://nogreaterjoy.org/

I thought santa was supposed to give children presents... not beat them wtf.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not even possible to dos anymore since cloudflare being free and all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
not even possible to dos anymore since cloudflare being free and all


If you know how to get their server ip....

And good firewalls prevent DoS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then don't DDoS, I want this site gone, crippled to the point of no recovery.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Pearl
No Greater Joy Ministries
1000 Pearl Road
Pleasantville, TN
37033
US
1.9315933115
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... this is the IP: 69.41.179.234
and it is using apache 2.2.3 which is vulnerable to slowloris

hope this helps. I might help you with this later on

for greater damage we could crack this

http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/wordpress/wp-login.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites