Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Tera

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Tera Reply with quote

If anyone played the NA Beta last weekend, it was pretty awesome. The EU one is coming up this weekend and since Europe is awesome they allow anyone to buy a code from their shop, I'd recommend it if you like MMOs and want to try something new-ish. http://community.tera-europe.com/shop.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much does NA cost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

init <3 wrote:
Much does NA cost?


They don't sell NA, unless you pre-order the game. But NA/EU can both be played no matter the location.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though.


I found it pretty addicting last weekend in the American beta, got to the max level by the end of the weekend. The instances are fucking awesome and the PvP makes it perfect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BulletStorm wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though.


I found it pretty addicting last weekend in the American beta, got to the max level by the end of the weekend. The instances are fucking awesome and the PvP makes it perfect.

Yeah I keep hearing it's better than wow/aion/anything else put together.
Still, I hate monthly fees.
I wouldn't mind paying $100 flat for the game outright, but a dollar a day?
Nah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
BulletStorm wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
I played the korean beta like 3 years ago and it was shitty.
Looks a lot better now though.


I found it pretty addicting last weekend in the American beta, got to the max level by the end of the weekend. The instances are fucking awesome and the PvP makes it perfect.

Yeah I keep hearing it's better than wow/aion/anything else put together.
Still, I hate monthly fees.
I wouldn't mind paying $100 flat for the game outright, but a dollar a day?
Nah.


I agree too, that's why I'm only playing the beta for now and will probably end up getting GW2 instead because of the fact they aren't nickel and diming you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites