Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


why can't i fucking hack any flash game i've ever played?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: why can't i fucking hack any flash game i've ever played? Reply with quote

with cheat engine?

i'm doing something wrong obviously

but what do i need for it?

I selected the plugin-container.exe. I scanned with 4 byte. searched for 100, changed it to 600, but i searched for 600 and nothing showed up.
Then I tried *8 but that didn't work.
Then I tried scanning floats and found nothing on the first scan of *8 and *1.

so how the fuck do i do it?

swf incase you're interested http://www.sembeo.com/media/eyecandy.swf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I easily just hacked the sliders with cheat engine :/

top value = 1960
min value = 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I easily just hacked the sliders with cheat engine :/

top value = 1960
min value = 0
oh Sad

how did you find it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I easily just hacked the sliders with cheat engine :/

top value = 1960
min value = 0
oh Sad

how did you find it?


:/
unknown initial value
search increased value
search unchanged value
search decreased value
rinse and repeat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
asciicat wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I easily just hacked the sliders with cheat engine :/

top value = 1960
min value = 0
oh Sad

how did you find it?


:/
unknown initial value
search increased value
search unchanged value
search decreased value
rinse and repeat
/facedesk
i can't believe i didn't realize that

well thanks :I
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
asciicat wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I easily just hacked the sliders with cheat engine :/

top value = 1960
min value = 0
oh :(

how did you find it?


:/
unknown initial value
search increased value
search unchanged value
search decreased value
rinse and repeat


This is how you find no breath no maaple, among many things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
asciicat wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I easily just hacked the sliders with cheat engine :/

top value = 1960
min value = 0
oh Sad

how did you find it?


:/
unknown initial value
search increased value
search unchanged value
search decreased value
rinse and repeat
even i know this is theb asics to finding cheats in games with CE

i haven't even had CE installed since maplestory private servers

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites