Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Can't buy with paypal on origin WAT

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Can't buy with paypal on origin WAT Reply with quote

fuck it, I'm going to buy it from here
http://www.direct2play.com/50-battlefield-3-pc-game-origin-digital-download.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Steam not work for you?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-RU-EN-Region-Free-EA-Origin-Key.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wait, is BF3 even on Steam?

Fuck it, you should buy Serious Sam 3 instead.

_________________


Last edited by Up2Admin on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Oh wait, is BF3 even on Steam?

Nope, EA is retarded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
No. http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-RU-EN-Region-Free-EA-Origin-Key.html

I don't want a Russian BF3 and then patch it to english on every game update.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
xTremist wrote:
No. http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-RU-EN-Region-Free-EA-Origin-Key.html

I don't want a Russian BF3 and then patch it to english on every game update.
>key
>russian game
what
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
xTremist wrote:
No. http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-RU-EN-Region-Free-EA-Origin-Key.html

I don't want a Russian BF3 and then patch it to english on every game update.

Laziness.

konr wrote:
gogodr wrote:
xTremist wrote:
No. http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-RU-EN-Region-Free-EA-Origin-Key.html

I don't want a Russian BF3 and then patch it to english on every game update.
>key
>russian game
what

Yes, it's russian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
gogodr wrote:
xTremist wrote:
No. http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-RU-EN-Region-Free-EA-Origin-Key.html

I don't want a Russian BF3 and then patch it to english on every game update.
>key
>russian game
what

one of my friends bought it that way.
its a key that lets you download only a russian version of BF3 and then you download a patch from the website ( not origin ) and manually patch your game to be english.

anyways I bought it through origin with my credit card instead of paypal.

shitty store, shitty system. now I'm waiting for a confirmation hoping I didn't get ripped by EA.


xTremist -> EA can easily patch so that if you change the language of the game you bought you can't play at all and if you complain they can say that it is against the TOS to buy from an unauthorized third party. And they can do it just to make users have to re buy BF3 from origin without option of complain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites