| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| none ur a fag
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| P3N1S wrote: | | none ur a fag |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 3rd
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ₉
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
U gonna stab someone gangsta?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Thanks.
@:3 - Christmas present for a stranger.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah, guess the third one would make a nice present.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wow that was probably the gayest choice
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | http://makerweekend.com/?p=158 |
That looks so cool, but I wouldn't make something that nice for these people. I think I'll work on that later for myself, I'd love to put that in a frame on my wall, or if it's strong enough, the upcoming nature "hike".
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Isaac. wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | http://makerweekend.com/?p=158 |
That looks so cool, but I wouldn't make something that nice for these people. I think I'll work on that later for myself, I'd love to put that in a frame on my wall, or if it's strong enough, the upcoming nature "hike". | He has a video of him using it. It's beautiful.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
1st.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll buy that for the other guy, thanks.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 1st one definitely.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|