| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:50 am Post subject: A couple freshman made a minecraft club at my school |
|
|
| Should I join it? They're pretty chill and I've never gotten into SMP before. On the other hand, it is a minecraft club, can't get much more nerdy than that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| What would be the point?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| just look at the demographic of the club. if you wanna be like that, go ahead join it
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:10 am Post subject: Re: A couple freshman made a minecraft club at my school |
|
|
| Mike Mercury wrote: | | Should I join it? They're pretty chill and I've never gotten into SMP before. On the other hand, it is a minecraft club, can't get much more nerdy than that. |
D&D club ftw
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
yugioh club is more nerdy
check it
minecraft is such a popular game, i'd bet that everyone at your school has atleast heard of it
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| HackOtaku wrote: | | What would be the point? | To build a minecraft city.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
nothing wrong with playing with nerds. Anyways you can always quit if they are faggots.
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I joined a roleplaying swordfight club
left two weeks in
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|