Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


anyone who is passed 7th grade
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: anyone who is passed 7th grade Reply with quote

should know that a hypothesis(for science, in my ecology class for this case) is answered with the "If/then/because" formula.

well my ecology teacher is a fucking dumbass and probably doesnt even know anything about science in the first place.

she wants us to make a hypothesis about this statement : "HOW can plants and animals survive in a closed system?

you can't write a legitimate hypothesis, with this statement. please help me kill my teacher, then myself.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 98

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i disagree

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude wtf. that looks just like my teacher
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 98

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is your teacher.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats her last name then bro
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the animals blah blah blah the plants blah blah
then the plants blah blah animals
because blah blah blah

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gimme her fb, ill piss her off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can that not be answered in hypothetical form?

If plants and animals can survive in a closed system, then plants an animals must be able to..., because bel-air.


Also the if-then-because isn't even necessarily the only form. You just need a Hypothesis, a Theory, and a Demonstration.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.


Last edited by Aviar≥ on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dammit aviar you got me.
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar≥ wrote:
How can that not be answered in hypothetical form?

If plants and animals can survive in a closed system, then plants an animals must be able to..., because bel-air.


Also the if-then-because isn't even necessarily the only form. You just need a Hypothesis, a Theory, and a Demonstration.

H: Animals and plants may survive in a closed system.

T: Animals and plants procreate with each other.

D: My fern got my cat pregnant.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but this is a high school ecology class, do you really think anyone would know that and imply that?

I am just saying that, if she wants the students to answer this question, which is you are supposed to answer it in hypothesis format, how can we answer it if its not even answerable, with a hypothesis.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1267

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's perfectly answerable, you're just stupid and stubborn.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Anarchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 104
Location: There.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>my fern got my cat pregnant


lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, you are in 7th grade?

P.S.: Its past.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2050

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone who is passed 7th grade Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
should know that a hypothesis(for science, in my ecology class for this case) is answered with the "If/then/because" formula.

well my ecology teacher is a fucking dumbass and probably doesnt even know anything about science in the first place.

she wants us to make a hypothesis about this statement : "HOW can plants and animals survive in a closed system?

you can't write a legitimate hypothesis, with this statement. please help me kill my teacher, then myself.

hypothesis : plants and animals will survive in a closed system

elaborate on the hypothesis with your if then because shit that makes no sense in algorithm creation and prove or disprove the hypothesis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites