Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


How do i hack into my gf facebook password?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar≥ wrote:
He could just, you know, ask her.

But he's a white hat hacker! He's doing it for education! And for mankind!
So it's good to teach him!

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Aviar≥ wrote:
He could just, you know, ask her.

But he's a white hat hacker! He's doing it for education! And for mankind!
So it's good to teach him!


But he already knows how to get peoples IPs, what more is there to teach?

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar≥ wrote:
Monkeys wrote:
Aviar≥ wrote:
He could just, you know, ask her.

But he's a white hat hacker! He's doing it for education! And for mankind!
So it's good to teach him!


But he already knows how to get peoples IPs, what more is there to teach?

Hmm, good point.
Perhaps we should give him something Advanced. Like Visual Basic or something.

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Aviar≥ wrote:
Monkeys wrote:
Aviar≥ wrote:
He could just, you know, ask her.

But he's a white hat hacker! He's doing it for education! And for mankind!
So it's good to teach him!


But he already knows how to get peoples IPs, what more is there to teach?

Hmm, good point.
Perhaps we should give him something Advanced. Like Visual Basic or something.


No way, he's way beyond that, guy KNOWS basic C++. It'll only be a matter of time before he learns words like memory allocation and buffer overflow. There'll be no stopping him then. God knows its only a matter of time before he learns __asm.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.


Last edited by Aviar≥ on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good! Mankind will be saved!
_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
That's good! Mankind will be saved!


Unless he forgets free().

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... We'll need to keep an eye on that.

Can't let those dangerous "Anony-mouse" hackers on steroids run rampant forever.

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
binorx
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Sep 2011
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just wondering if there was any simple program to find peoples facebook passwords.
ive found Chinaman facebook hacker but not shure if it even works and cant even download on their fuckyouturd website that they give me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Hmmm... We'll need to keep an eye on that.

Can't let those dangerous "Anony-mouse" hackers on steroids run rampant forever.


We will never get to him, they have DDoS and seven proxies. Might as well track a dustmite through the Sahara.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

binorx wrote:
I was just wondering if there was any simple program to find peoples facebook passwords.
ive found Chinaman facebook hacker but not shure if it even works and cant even download on their fuckyouturd website that they give me.

7/10
Make it less obvious next time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
binorx
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Sep 2011
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea! and Anonymous is not bad! People think were terrorist but were not. We do whats right for the people we protest for the people! If you dont know what "Anonymous" is then go here; whyweprotest(dot)net and dont forget to google search
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

binorx wrote:
Oh yea! and Anonymous is not bad! People think were terrorist but were not. We do whats right for the people we protest for the people! If you dont know what "Anonymous" is then go here; whyweprotest(dot)net and dont forget to google search


As long as they are all mastermind white hats like you, humanity will never need fear a cyberwar, for the Justice League watches.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link


If you figure out the secret message, I'll send you the tool.

The secret message is that you're a big ass retard. Yes, even if you're someone else trolling.

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRANCING PUSSIES BATMAN, HE WANT'S TO HACK US ALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 386
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

binorx wrote:
Oh yea! and Anonymous is not bad! People think were terrorist but were not. We do whats right for the people we protest for the people! If you dont know what "Anonymous" is then go here; whyweprotest(dot)net and dont forget to google search

My whole world just changed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites