Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


How do i hack into my gf facebook password?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Kazekeil wrote:
LOL GUIZ NO SRSLY IM BEGANNER AT C++ LOL AND I HAX0R GAME CUNTSOLES WHICH THERE FOR MEENS I CN GET IP ADRUSSES AND SEND VIRUZEZ LOL BUT I AM WET HAT SO I WULDNT LOL

wat


Playon wetback and white hat I suppose.
Oh shit, all the best hackers are in this thread: Pengy, DarkByte and Shrooms.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar≥ wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Kazekeil wrote:
LOL GUIZ NO SRSLY IM BEGANNER AT C++ LOL AND I HAX0R GAME CUNTSOLES WHICH THERE FOR MEENS I CN GET IP ADRUSSES AND SEND VIRUZEZ LOL BUT I AM WET HAT SO I WULDNT LOL

wat


Playon wetback and white hat I suppose.
Oh shit, all the best hackers are in this thread: Pengy, DarkByte and Shrooms.

u trollin
rite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
binorx
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Sep 2011
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazekeil wrote:
LOL GUIZ NO SRSLY IM BEGANNER AT C++ LOL AND I HAX0R GAME CUNTSOLES WHICH THERE FOR MEENS I CN GET IP ADRUSSES AND SEND VIRUZEZ LOL BUT I AM WET HAT SO I WULDNT LOL
Im not a hater nor a show off or any thing like that i actually love these kind of people. There is more to life then just working with technology, it is better to do what you think is right and not do what you think is wrong. Im a Begginner in the forums so i dont think i have much respect to question the moderators or experience people in the forums, i choose not to be known as a "hacker" as it may shock some people and if your gonna think of me as a hacker think of it as a "White Hacker" meaning a hacker that hacks for educational and training purpose for the good of man kind.

Oh and Kazekeil dont let anyone stop what your doing keep up the humor you might actually become an Expert and can lead you to $
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
pro troll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

binorx wrote:
Hahahha you guys are funny as hell well right now im only thinking of doing the "man in the middle attack" I think Phishing is more difficult.
But to be honest i really do appreciate your concerns Lol even if you put this in spam hahaha it was only my first post.Hold up let me tell you alittle about my background info OK im a person but people call me a hacker for some reason, maybe because i hacked all and can hack all the top gaming consoles . Seriously i am a begginer on C++, there for i know how to get anyones ip addres and then send them a trojen or a virus, but ill never do that to any1. Oh yea and if u wanna kno how i got here, i went to urbandictionary and Saw cheat forum as a word from there dictionary.

Well really Thanks i love this community I love you guys hahaha!

All well known Anonymous. Question
my ip is 70.109.45.229
I've opened ports 80, 25565, 24300-24399. come at me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
binorx wrote:
Hahahha you guys are funny as hell well right now im only thinking of doing the "man in the middle attack" I think Phishing is more difficult.
But to be honest i really do appreciate your concerns Lol even if you put this in spam hahaha it was only my first post.Hold up let me tell you alittle about my background info OK im a person but people call me a hacker for some reason, maybe because i hacked all and can hack all the top gaming consoles . Seriously i am a begginer on C++, there for i know how to get anyones ip addres and then send them a trojen or a virus, but ill never do that to any1. Oh yea and if u wanna kno how i got here, i went to urbandictionary and Saw cheat forum as a word from there dictionary.

Well really Thanks i love this community I love you guys hahaha!

All well known Anonymous. :?:
my ip is 70.109.45.229
I've opened ports 80, 25565, 24300-24399. come at me.

I will cum in your general direction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been hacked
help


-----------

this is Pengy typing

I have assumed full control of asciicat's computer
I am linking it with my offshore netherlands webserver so this computer can host all my gay porn
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
ive been hacked
help


-----------

this is Pengy typing

I have assumed full control of asciicat's computer
I am linking it with my offshore netherlands webserver so this computer can host all my gay porn

No. Your PC doesn't have enough room to store all my gay porn. #cloud
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
ive been hacked
help


-----------

this is Pengy typing

I have assumed full control of asciicat's computer
I am linking it with my offshore netherlands webserver so this computer can host all my gay porn


Seeing the proper grammar and capitals, it might just really be Pengy.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
asciicat wrote:
ive been hacked
help


-----------

this is Pengy typing

I have assumed full control of asciicat's computer
I am linking it with my offshore netherlands webserver so this computer can host all my gay porn

No. Your PC doesn't have enough room to store all my gay porn. #cloud
dudewat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
binorx
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Sep 2011
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm is it possible to close this thread? if it is then i suggest you Modderators to lock this Topic because were all starting to troll now. And im not gonna come at you there is no reason for me to do so, excuse me for my Language.
Oh and for those of you who dont know what C++ is C++ is a Computer language that is one of the most popular programming languages and it is used for software design.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL SRY IF U GUIZ DONT CAN UNDERSTAND MYE HAX0RIN SPEECH. ETS PURFECRY NORMAN FOR U NOT TO. MEYBE U GUIZ CAN BE BEGANNERS 2 AT SUM POINTS, BUT 4 RIGHT 4 NOW, JUS NOE THAT C-- IS RELLY RELLY POPULAR K, BUT EXKUSE MY LANGUICH, I WNT COME AT U


This is random spam kid, it won't close, and we'll stop when we damn well feel like it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

binorx wrote:
Umm is it possible to close this thread? if it is then i suggest you Modderators to lock this Topic because were all starting to troll now. And im not gonna come at you there is no reason for me to do so, excuse me for my Language.
Oh and for those of you who dont know what C++ is C++ is a Computer language that is one of the most popular programming languages and it is used for software design.

Oh
I didn't know
Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
binorx
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Sep 2011
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazekeil wrote:
LOL SRY IF U GUIZ DONT CAN UNDERSTAND MYE HAX0RIN SPEECH. ETS PURFECRY NORMAN FOR U NOT TO. MEYBE U GUIZ CAN BE BEGANNERS 2 AT SUM POINTS, BUT 4 RIGHT 4 NOW, JUS NOE THAT C-- IS RELLY RELLY POPULAR K, BUT EXKUSE MY LANGUICH, I WNT COME AT U


This is random spam kid, it won't close, and we'll stop when we damn well feel like it.
Lol Calm down dude , My apologies man. Or dont calm down because I cant tell you what to do or what not to do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

binorx you're a dick head
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites