Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And I knew people would take it like that
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
When all is lost pretend you do this without thinking. That will show those bastard!!!

People have given retarded people too much freedom..
I see why Random Spam is dead.

A faggot like Slugsnack has people on his back? Do you guys know what type of loser this kid is?

Wania? Really, this girl? YOU'VE GIVEN THIS WHALE, ANYTHING BUT INSULTS?

Wania, listen to me. You are not beautiful. You are not intelligent, you are nothing but a fat piece of carcass on this fucking world. Look at your fucking legs, if they're bigger then you're fucking torso IT MEANS YOU ARE FAT AND DISGUSTING. YOU FUCKING FLUBBER BITCH. Take your fucking fat and SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOUTH. You know those stares people give you? IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE INTERESTING. It's because you FUCKING look like a whale.

Do you feel better now?
I understand it must be hard to see that I'm happier with myself then you are, even tho im a "whale" And you, who work hard for your body still cant be happy.
I pity you and your need to try to make me feel bad about how I look.

Trust me, children insulting me over an online forum does not make me unhappy. The thing is you guys don't know anything about me offline. Haha, that's why I'm laughing so hard at your premonitions of me. Not only would I murder you, I'd do it with elegance. Mentally, and physically.

That's not an e-thug statement. It's simple truth.
Wania
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
When all is lost pretend you do this without thinking. That will show those bastard!!!

A faggot like Slugsnack has people on his back? Do you guys know what type of loser this kid is?

Wania, listen to me. You are not beautiful. You are not intelligent, you are nothing but a fat piece of carcass on this fucking world. Look at your fucking legs, if they're bigger then you're fucking torso IT MEANS YOU ARE FAT AND DISGUSTING. YOU FUCKING FLUBBER BITCH. Take your fucking fat and SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOUTH. You know those stares people give you? IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE INTERESTING. It's because you FUCKING look like a whale.

Do you feel better now?
I understand it must be hard to see that I'm happier with myself then you are, even tho im a "whale" And you, who work hard for your body still cant be happy.

Trust me, children insulting me over an online forum does not make me unhappy. The thing is you guys don't know anything about me offline. Haha, that's why I'm laughing so hard at your premonitions of me. Not only would I murder you, I'd do it with elegance. Mentally, and physically.

How old are you again?
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:

Do you feel better now?

How old are you again?

Well, I'm not 23 and looking like a whale. That's for sure.
Wania
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:

Do you feel better now?

How old are you again?

Well, I'm not 23 and looking like a whale. That's for sure.

Great answer. Now you are bound to have a good nights sleep.
I'm glad I can help you.
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Knight reporting in for serious business.

P.S.: No Moby Dick joke? R u fur srs?

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, what is all this?

Coldie ;] wrote:
The thing is, I know I owned you kids.
However at first glance it is apparent of the latter.

Ah well.

Apparent of the latter? The latter of what? This makes zero sense. Now, I realize that earlier you mentioned something along the lines of this is you trolling, or whatever, but to be one-hundred percent honest, you can't expect to try and defend your intelligence and "troll" at the same time. They don't mix at all, and really only make you seem like you truly don't know what words mean. (Inconceivable!)

Slugsnack, I don't feel there's a ton of reason to even argue with you, since you're known to be just a troll, but resorting to just insulting someone's looks is rather childish, but again, you're just a troll (most of the time), so I guess there's no real surprise there.

On that note, we're back to Coldie. Give it a rest, seriously. If Wania was the one who insulted your appearance, you might have a legitimate reason to try and insult her, but this is not the case. This constant "you're a whale lolol" is getting old. If you must try and insult someone, at least give it a little thought.

Quote:

Stop leading them by example.
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Coldie.

Just like I love dumb little children. They're easier to have intercourse with because they're whiney and small.
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
I love Coldie.

Just like I love dumb little children. They're easier to have intercourse with because they're whiney and small.

I love Holland. He's easy to have sex with, all I have to do is get on my knees and be whiney.

Wania
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
I love Coldie.

I love Holland.
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Holland wrote:
I love Coldie.

I love Holland.
Readername
Wania
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Wania wrote:
Holland wrote:
I love Coldie.

I love Holland.
Readername

No it isnt.
I LOVE HOLLY!
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Jesus Christ, what is all this?

Coldie ;] wrote:
The thing is, I know I owned you kids.
However at first glance it is apparent of the latter.

Ah well.

Apparent of the latter? The latter of what? This makes zero sense. Now, I realize that earlier you mentioned something along the lines of this is you trolling, or whatever, but to be one-hundred percent honest, you can't expect to try and defend your intelligence and "troll" at the same time. They don't mix at all, and really only make you seem like you truly don't know what words mean. (Inconceivable!)

Slugsnack, I don't feel there's a ton of reason to even argue with you, since you're known to be just a troll, but resorting to just insulting someone's looks is rather childish, but again, you're just a troll (most of the time), so I guess there's no real surprise there.

On that note, we're back to Coldie. Give it a rest, seriously. If Wania was the one who insulted your appearance, you might have a legitimate reason to try and insult her, but this is not the case. This constant "you're a whale lolol" is getting old. If you must try and insult someone, at least give it a little thought.

Quote:

Stop leading them by example.

I don't insult people by choice, however I will defend myself with whatever I have at my disposal. If Wania wishes to assist Slugsnack with the attempt of 'trolling' me, she will also be insulted with whatever I may wish to insult her with.

Just think for a moment and you'll understand what I mean with my original post, I knew people would assume I'm using the whole 'Guru' intellect thing as a troll once I said I was just messing around with everyone. Thus the sentence makes perfect sense; 'However at first glance it is apparent of the latter.' you just need to put it together.

I knew that I was trolling, they didn't. Hence me winning. After I said I was trolling, people said I was using it as defense, when in fact I was just winning. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean I'm wrong.
the the the
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no "latter", in your post. You are seriously "dimwitted", and fail to realize that.
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
There is no "latter", in your post. You are seriously "dimwitted", and fail to realize that.

The fact is that you're too dimwitted to just think outside of the box, and not look at the post. Look at it in sense. There is latter in the idea, however there is no latter in the physical post.

Get it?

Aviar³ wrote:
White Knight reporting in for serious business.

P.S.: No Moby Dick joke? R u fur srs?

Epic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: