Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bugatti Yacht
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Not even going to bother to make a wall of text, but know that you're a fucking hypocrite. Who gives a shit if you'd buy it or not? OP posted it saying it was cool, if you disagree I don't give a shit, but that's what you should be posting.

What Up2/You should have posted:
"I disagree, I prefer cheaper cars. I think that's a waste of money"
or
nothing

What you DID post:
"omg y wud u do that thats stupid why would yu buy stuf that yu enjoy wif ur muny omg"

Fuck off.

I love how when I've put you in a position where you cant reply without sounding like a complete dick, which you've already done btw, by using your seemingly insane hatred of other's opinions, you basically curl up into a ball and pretend shit never happened and instead say fuck off like you're intimidated by someone who has a point.

But then again, that's my opinion. Other people may just love the way you bash them when they try to participate in what's constantly being called a "dying forum."
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just don't understand how CEF works, who I am or how I work. Why the fuck do you honestly think that anyone cares about your opinion? Be quiet. If Up2 wants to argue with me he fucking can because he's the guy I was disagreeing with. He's used to me by now, where as you are not. Go away.
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'know, having a million dollar car isn't just about going fast, and trust me you will be going fast on the highway. It's also about how 70% of the population will be looking at your car as you zoom-by thinking, 'holy fucking shit, did I just see that'?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Ya'know, having a million dollar car isn't just about going fast, and trust me you will be going fast on the highway. It's also about how 70% of the population will be looking at your car as you zoom-by thinking, 'holy fucking shit, did I just see that'?
This. You're basically saying that you fucking wouldn't buy some nice looking clothes because they don't make you warmer than the other clothes.
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, 40 Newton, Hampton?
I'm coming for you buddy.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Did you not see the car I posted? The car I posted would certainly attract more attention than OP's car.

And no, I don't want a cheap car, I want a good car. Sports cars usually aren't all that good, they don't tend to last long (unless you don't drive them much) and need a shitload of care-taking (unless you don't drive them much).
Not to mention if I were to get in an accident, I would like to at least keep my limbs.
I'm more than certain that the car I posted is far better than the one posted by OP, only lacking in speed and power. And if I was rich, I'd just hire someone to fly me somewhere in a helicopter if I wanted to get somewhere fast. And if I wanted a nice car to ride with my friends in, I'd get ride limo.
It's just not logical to purchase such a vehicle for any reason other than racing (which is utterly retarded imo).

Then again, I like Alienware computers and there's really no point in getting one if there's much better computers that cost less and are more reliable. So there is plenty of hypocrisy in my argument.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know why kids like up2admin try to push opinionated views on buying expensive cars. since he's not in the position to and probably won't be for a long time, he wouldn't understand what goes through a buyer's mind when he buys one. as well as that, being a poor kid is a completely different mindset to being a well-off adult. talking about maintenance and things is stupid. if you have enough money to buy a car like that, chances are you're not the one that's going to be spending the time fixing it and shit like that.

this entire situation is like a virgin talking about having sex. this isn't the first time i've seen such idiocy from up2admin
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Did you not see the car I posted? The car I posted would certainly attract more attention than OP's car.

And no, I don't want a cheap car, I want a good car. Sports cars usually aren't all that good, they don't tend to last long (unless you don't drive them much) and need a shitload of care-taking (unless you don't drive them much).
Not to mention if I were to get in an accident, I would like to at least keep my limbs.
I'm more than certain that the car I posted is far better than the one posted by OP, only lacking in speed and power. And if I was rich, I'd just hire someone to fly me somewhere in a helicopter if I wanted to get somewhere fast. And if I wanted a nice car to ride with my friends in, I'd get ride limo.
It's just not logical to purchase such a vehicle for any reason other than racing (which is utterly retarded imo).

Then again, I like Alienware computers and there's really no point in getting one if there's much better computers that cost less and are more reliable. So there is plenty of hypocrisy in my argument.

Lol.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here up2 basic explanation:
expensive car because no one builds their own car, more expensive, more people will think you have monies (monies is good)
expensive alienware computer is pointless because you can build your own computer for cheaper and it will be better, this will result in respect

the car and computer world is completely different. if i saw someone in a really expensive car i wouldnt go "oh man i bet he buys alienware computers too! laughingelfman.jpg"

also youll look like a douchbag flying in a helicopter or limo; but not in a rly kewl pro sports car
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wat
Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFW you people obey all the rules.
MFW you people think people are affected by law.
MFW I have no face.

Yes cokefag, I'm pulling a cokefag.
kls85
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:

I post this topic about a boat, not a stupid car. The boat is inspired by the car so I posted a pic of the car to show the comparison between the boat and the car. Is there even actually a speed limit on boating?
I've did a quick search and found some places have limits and others don't but drive with caution and watch its speed when others are around.
Do you even know how to fucking read! Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing
Also will I ever get to own a Bugatti or will any of you ever got to own a Bugatti? There is only a 00000000000.1% that any of us are going to but on a reality note, the car you rather have looks absolutely hideous! Who in their mind will own a dumb ass car that runs on 10,000 AA Duracells?

This is the car of the Future!

Link

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arguing with up2admin is pretty much a futile task
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Arguing with up2admin is pretty much a futile task

this, also you spelled his name wrong it's up2madmin.

:^)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice boat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: