Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

>kid at school says he has old rare book
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the the the
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
the funniest thing my guy talks about is how he punches trees and all kinds of other things all the time to make his hand 'stronger', then he tells this advice to other people

anyone that watches naruto, let me know if he punches tree's in an episode, so i know where he heard this from
that happens in avatar, aang punches a tree

couldn't find it on youtube
heres something i found

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/transcripts.php?ep=309 wrote:
(Cut to shot of the top of a tree shaking. The camera pans down to reveal a shirtless Aang punching the tree. Cut to close shot of Aang looking extremely intense and concentrated on this task. Cut to a shot of the others slowly waking up from the sound of the punching. Katara, looking drowsy turns, toward Sokka. Sokka shrugs and Katara gets up. She approaches a very fierce looking Aang from behind.)

Katara: Hey, how long have you been up‌
Aang: A couple hours. (Aang circles the tree, doing some fancy footwork and varying the type of punches) I got a lot more skills to refine if I'm going to fight Ozai.
Katara: (close shot of Aang, very out of breath) You know there is such a thing as over-training.

(Aang gives a final extremely hard punch, which reverberates through his body in a comedic fashion. He falls backward, stuck in his punching position. After a pause, the all the leaves fall from the tree at once. Cut to shot of Katara looking on in disbelieve. Sokka’s and Toph’s heads pop out from behind her. Cut to close sot of Aang, eyes wide, with gray bags under them. He holds up his hands in a defensive pose. Leaves fly from his body.)
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Brolock wrote:
the funniest thing my guy talks about is how he punches trees and all kinds of other things all the time to make his hand 'stronger', then he tells this advice to other people

anyone that watches naruto, let me know if he punches tree's in an episode, so i know where he heard this from

heres something i found

(Cut to shot of the top of a tree shaking. The camera pans down to reveal a shirtless Aang punching the tree. Cut to close shot of Aang looking extremely intense and concentrated on this task. Cut to a shot of the others slowly waking up from the sound of the punching. Katara, looking drowsy turns, toward Sokka. Sokka shrugs and Katara gets up. She approaches a very fierce looking Aang from behind.)

Aang: A couple hours. (Aang circles the tree, doing some fancy footwork and varying the type of punches) I got a lot more skills to refine if I'm going to fight Ozai.
Katara: (close shot of Aang, very out of breath) You know there is such a thing as over-training.

(Aang gives a final extremely hard punch, which reverberates through his body in a comedic fashion. He falls backward, stuck in his punching position. After a pause, the all the leaves fall from the tree at once. Cut to shot of Katara looking on in disbelieve. Sokka’s and Toph’s heads pop out from behind her. Cut to close sot of Aang, eyes wide, with gray bags under them. He holds up his hands in a defensive pose. Leaves fly from his body.)

I'm pretty sure Lee punches trees in naruto to train his hands, which is why he wears bandages.
the the the
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Brolock wrote:

heres something i found

I'm pretty sure Lee punches trees in naruto to train his hands, which is why he wears bandages.
lol, I haven't seen naruto though. Is it good?
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Brolock wrote:

heres something i found

lol, I haven't seen naruto though. Is it good?

Not my cup of tea. My anime preferences are as follows
Short: 10-80 episodes, reduces filler
Either violent/actiony or have a really good story, a mix doesn't hurt

I started watching naruto, between the filler and(flames incoming) what I thought to be simple story, I didn't enjoy it. I much prefer anime like Gantz, Hellsing, Soul Eater, Death Note, etc.

This reminds me that I still Have one more episode of Hellsing ultimate, and I need to start watching Claymore.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao this whole thread
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the funniest thing is that brolock just described himself
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
i dont smell what so ever
i only consistently lie because its so easy, but its only trivial things like spreading misinformation and giving people intentionally wrong answers for tests
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:
i only consistently lie because its so easy, but its only trivial things like spreading misinformation and giving people intentionally wrong answers for tests

You have terrible hygiene. I imagine you smell bad.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

I shower daily, i dont know where you'd imagine i have terrible hygiene.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

Daily is too often, I only shower before leaving the house or coming back from biking, which is 5 times a week tops.
My roommates shower like 3 times a day each, and they ask me to tone down the water usage whenever the bill comes.
Fuck them.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

Daily is too often, I only shower before leaving the house or coming back from biking, which is 5 times a week tops.
My roommates shower like 3 times a day each, and they ask me to tone down the water usage whenever the bill comes.
Fuck them.
daily isnt too often, id say optimal is twice a day, when you wake up and before you go to bed.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most people know someone like the person mentioned in the OP. Also Cryoma, shower twice a day, laugh with people, don't talk about weird shit, don't act all awkward. Your life can change.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i shower like once a week and i only smell like sex. and that's when i know it's time to shower. i've even experimented by going longer and my girlfriend doesn't even complain about a smell or even being hairy on any part of my body.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: