Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crysis 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:
Wish I had the hardware to properly run it. Been a fan of Crysis 1 and Warhead. Especially Warhead.
If you can run Crysis 1, you can run Crysis 2 even more easily.

Not true. I could run Crysis 1 but not Crysis 2 on one of my computers.

Regardless, I found this to be a CoDization of the Crysis franchise. It's not an improvement, and it's actually deteriorated in several areas. It was disappointing and a let down. There's videos of people running through levels without even shooting their gun or cloaking.
It's just a horrendous game and sequel.

To you. To me, it was rather enjoyable. Just completed it. Also, I'd like to see those people finish a level without shooting or cloaking on post-human warrior settings.

How about the last level, no shooting, no running and no cloaking. Only Maximum strolling. In veteran.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSU6ufMCFU
Receding
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:
Wish I had the hardware to properly run it. Been a fan of Crysis 1 and Warhead. Especially Warhead.

Regardless, I found this to be a CoDization of the Crysis franchise. It's not an improvement, and it's actually deteriorated in several areas. It was disappointing and a let down. There's videos of people running through levels without even shooting their gun or cloaking.

To you. To me, it was rather enjoyable. Just completed it. Also, I'd like to see those people finish a level without shooting or cloaking on post-human warrior settings.

I bet you liked CoD MW2 as well.
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

I don't like Call of Duty at all.
Receding
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

Then why do you like it when a fps imitates CoD?
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

And they say there is no such thing as a stupid question. My friend, you've proved them wrong!
Receding
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

And they say there is no such thing as a stupid question. My friend, you've proved them wrong!

Crysis 2 single player campaign is a linear "go here shoot this" first person shooter, just like previous Call of Duty games.
Crysis 2 also degenerated much of its graphical accessories. http://www.gamespot.com/features/6307286/index.html
Not just that, but Crysis 2 is a console port, the game was made to tend toward the console market, NOT the P.C. market. That's why there's lower resolution textures (that which pcs and consoles can stand), instead of higher resolution textures (that which they are capable of releasing, just lacking because consoles can not necessarily stand them).
There is also a disturbing lack of graphical options with childish names ("hardcore"? "gamer"? What?), as well as auto aim.

Instead of tossing out some ad hominem fallacies because I don't like something you like, how about you actually respond intellectually?
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

Crysis 2 single player campaign is a linear "go here shoot this" first person shooter, just like previous Call of Duty games.
Crysis 2 also degenerated much of its graphical accessories. http://www.gamespot.com/features/6307286/index.html
Not just that, but Crysis 2 is a console port, the game was made to tend toward the console market, NOT the P.C. market. That's why there's lower resolution textures (that which pcs and consoles can stand), instead of higher resolution textures (that which they are capable of releasing, just lacking because consoles can not necessarily stand them).
There is also a disturbing lack of graphical options with childish names ("hardcore"? "gamer"? What?), as well as auto aim.

Instead of tossing out some ad hominem fallacies because I don't like something you like, how about you actually respond intellectually?

Intellectually? Isn't that a bit hypocritical coming from a person who states personal opinion as 'is', instead of 'I find'? Not to mention a question which, in itself, isn't objective in the slightest. Like being interviewed by Fox News: "You say the war in Iraq was a necessity, but why did you kill babies?". And yet, somehow, you have the audacity to call me on a flawed response? Next time leave behind prejudice before you ask for anothers' opinion. Perhaps that will make your questions more alluring to answer in a proper, intellectual manner.

But to humor you: I don't like CoD, and as such I don't play every CoD. I like Crysis 2 because I find the storyline to be great, and the pace of the game is to my liking. I was also quite pleased with the graphics.
Receding
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

Intellectually? Isn't that a bit hypocritical coming from a person who states personal opinion as 'is', instead of 'I find'? Not to mention a question which, in itself, isn't objective in the slightest. Like being interviewed by Fox News: "You say the war in Iraq was a necessity, but why did you kill babies?". And yet, somehow, you have the audacity to call me on a flawed response? Next time leave behind prejudice before you ask for anothers' opinion. Perhaps that will make your questions more alluring to answer in a proper, intellectual manner.

But to humor you: I don't like CoD, and as such I don't play every CoD. I like Crysis 2 because I find the storyline to be great, and the pace of the game is to my liking. I was also quite pleased with the graphics.

Elaborate.
Where did I say that?

You're still ignoring my points, by the way, and instead criticizing me(with even more fallacies this time).
Konata Izumi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dual 5850's here, unfortunately I can't download the game right now.
Feels bad man.

Receding
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konata Izumi wrote:
Feels bad man.

Don't waste your time, the campaign is about 3 hours.
wcbrilman
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pft, got the game, pc runs it, but laggy as hell. Meh Sad
xunlix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
Konata Izumi wrote:
Feels bad man.

Don't waste your time, the campaign is about 3 hours.

I finished the campaign, I'd say its WAY more than 3hours.

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MP is fun as hell
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Receding wrote:
Phox wrote:
wcbrilman wrote:

Elaborate.
Where did I say that?

You're still ignoring my points, by the way, and instead criticizing me(with even more fallacies this time).

Admittedly I mistook someone else's statement for yours, and I shouldn't have done so. But to state that due to this one mistake, all of statements are wrong, is a bit too much. As such the rest still stands.

Also, how am I ignoring you? See the parts in bold, and try again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: