Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soldier kills puppy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paniczone
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Soldier kills puppy Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDOEJaHz4k

Bastard.

PM me if you play on kradia and are 120+ and we can be friends Smile
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILLEGAL.
Madman
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck.

Stupid sack of shit.

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the fuck cares. What is one puppy compared to the milions of pigs slaughtered daily and only 80% of them are eaten. What about the 20% killed for nothing? If that man had thrown a snake off the cliff, it wouldn't have been a big deal because snakes aren't cute and cuddly.
paniczone
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
Who the fuck cares. What is one puppy compared to the milions of pigs slaughtered daily and only 80% of them are eaten. What about the 20% killed for nothing? If that man had thrown a snake off the cliff, it wouldn't have been a big deal because snakes aren't cute and cuddly.

Exactly.

A dog IS cute, therefore I care, and it makes me much more mad than if I saw a snake getting thrown off.

Jake!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

A dog IS cute, therefore I care, and it makes me much more mad than if I saw a snake getting thrown off.

Using your logic, one could say that throwing mexicans off a bridge is good, whilst throwing white folk off a bridge is disgusting.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

Using your logic, one could say that throwing mexicans off a bridge is good, whilst throwing white folk off a bridge is disgusting.

Lol'd.
paniczone
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

Wrong. Humans are the same, white or brown or yellow or green or blue, dogs and snakes are not.

I don't really know what you're trying to argue, as all I said is a puppy getting throw off a cliff is sure as hell going to get more emotion out of me than a snake is!

User Error
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

Wrong. Humans are the same, white or brown or yellow or green or blue, dogs and snakes are not.

I don't really know what you're trying to argue, as all I said is a puppy getting throw off a cliff is sure as hell going to get more emotion out of me than a snake is!

[b] Wrong.

10,000 years of slavery proved that wrong.
Jake!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Number 42 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

[b ] Wrong.

[b ] Wrong.

No race was enslaved for 10,000 years.
Kaingon
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DECLARE THIS ALL TO BE FOLLY!
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.puppytoss.com
User Error
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
The Number 42 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

[b ] Wrong.

[b ] Wrong.

Your right, I said slavery, as in, slavery in general. POW are slaves too.

PS - lol, did any of you dumbfucks actually think the vid was real?
pzxtw
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a waste of meat

paniczone
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Number 42 wrote:
Link3737 wrote:
The Number 42 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:
paniczone wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

Exactly.

[b ] Wrong.

[b ] Wrong.

Your right, I said slavery, as in, slavery in general. POW are slaves too.

PS - lol, did any of you dumbfucks actually think the vid was real?

I don't know if it's real, but I saw it on the news, that's why I looked it up on youtube.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: