Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So I'm a Genius..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1269

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CEF wrote:
Op is jelly of my smarts

_________________
FLAME FLAME [email protected]@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1269

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coyote Bongwater wrote:
CEF wrote:
Op is jelly of my smarts

_________________
FLAME FLAME [email protected]@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol not gonna lie. This thread is just really funny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
equalofheaven
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 731

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: So I'm a Genius.. Reply with quote

Kazekeil wrote:
My dad and I were debating my IQ scores back in 2nd grade when I was tested for gifted. He was saying I was only a few points ahead of his score of 125 back in the day. I talked to my gifted teacher about it today, and she said that the only information she has is my percentile, and it indicates that I'm a good ways into the 3rd deviation. In other words, My IQ is above 160. I take "a good ways into" to mean nearly halfway. With the highest score being 210, that sits me around 180.

What do?

TL;DR: 160 < My IQ(certified test) < 180

um
the standard deviation is 15, not 20
which means your iq is between 145 and 160, assuming
a) you understood your gifted teacher
b) your gifted teacher understands your results
c) the test results were accurate
d) by "into" (deviations are "lines", you can't "into" lines) the 3rd standard deviation she meant between the third and fourth, not second and third (otherwise you would be between 130 and 145)
even then, iq means nothing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Lol not gonna lie. This thread is just really funny


Yep. It's been a while lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: People who think IQ means anything on a real world level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: So I'm a Genius.. Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Kazekeil wrote:
My dad and I were debating my IQ scores back in 2nd grade when I was tested for gifted. He was saying I was only a few points ahead of his score of 125 back in the day. I talked to my gifted teacher about it today, and she said that the only information she has is my percentile, and it indicates that I'm a good ways into the 3rd deviation. In other words, My IQ is above 160. I take "a good ways into" to mean nearly halfway. With the highest score being 210, that sits me around 180.

What do?

TL;DR: 160 < My IQ(certified test) < 180

um
the standard deviation is 15, not 20
which means your iq is between 145 and 160, assuming
a) you understood your gifted teacher
b) your gifted teacher understands your results
c) the test results were accurate
d) by "into" (deviations are "lines", you can't "into" lines) the 3rd standard deviation she meant between the third and fourth, not second and third (otherwise you would be between 130 and 145)
even then, iq means nothing


That makes sense according to this page(which may or may not be credible) http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

You also have to understand I took that test in 2001 and I think the IQ test I took has had a revision since and that their older deviations may not be the same. In the example on the linked page, 145 is genius or approaching so, whereas 160 was genius or approaching genius on the test, or revision of test, I took back then. I think it's better to go off the percentile, and I believe I was either 99.07 or 99.7%(don't remember the position of the 7). That's overall.

So yea, idk. I'll officially be out of gifted and can receive a copy of my files in 3 or so weeks so that'll refresh my memory and allow some physical proof, although I've grown to not care about it honestly. I know I have a high ability to learn, If I feel like paying attention, that's all that matters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
equalofheaven
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 731

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: So I'm a Genius.. Reply with quote

Kazekeil wrote:
Talix wrote:
Kazekeil wrote:
My dad and I were debating my IQ scores back in 2nd grade when I was tested for gifted. He was saying I was only a few points ahead of his score of 125 back in the day. I talked to my gifted teacher about it today, and she said that the only information she has is my percentile, and it indicates that I'm a good ways into the 3rd deviation. In other words, My IQ is above 160. I take "a good ways into" to mean nearly halfway. With the highest score being 210, that sits me around 180.

What do?

TL;DR: 160 < My IQ(certified test) < 180

um
the standard deviation is 15, not 20
which means your iq is between 145 and 160, assuming
a) you understood your gifted teacher
b) your gifted teacher understands your results
c) the test results were accurate
d) by "into" (deviations are "lines", you can't "into" lines) the 3rd standard deviation she meant between the third and fourth, not second and third (otherwise you would be between 130 and 145)
even then, iq means nothing


That makes sense according to this page(which may or may not be credible) http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

You also have to understand I took that test in 2001 and I think the IQ test I took has had a revision since and that their older deviations may not be the same. In the example on the linked page, 145 is genius or approaching so, whereas 160 was genius or approaching genius on the test, or revision of test, I took back then. I think it's better to go off the percentile, and I believe I was either 99.07 or 99.7%(don't remember the position of the 7). That's overall.

So yea, idk. I'll officially be out of gifted and can receive a copy of my files in 3 or so weeks so that'll refresh my memory and allow some physical proof, although I've grown to not care about it honestly. I know I have a high ability to learn, If I feel like paying attention, that's all that matters

99.7% is everything below the positive third standard deviation, which is <145
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, odd. I'll have to take another look at them when I get a chance. I'm pretty positive that's my percentage, but my deviation was only told to me verbally.

The report also states the test revision too iirc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1269

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Coyote Bongwater wrote:
CEF wrote:
Op is jelly of my smarts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trust me that is nothing, they say that to every child they get for testing. i had result 130 in 4th grade (primary school have 8 grades here)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1269

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
blablfy wrote:
Coyote Bongwater wrote:
CEF wrote:
Op is jelly of my smarts

_________________
FLAME FLAME [email protected]@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites