Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So I'm a Genius..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NooksCranny wrote:
When you start a thread acting cocking it will cause hatred because no one likes teenagers that have low self-esteem and brag about themselves on the internet.

If you would like to go to a decent college its expected that pre-calc is completed.

Again, why must you make these assumptions? Honestly, I'm sorry that my colleges list pre-calc as one of their classes. I'm sorry that my guidance counselor only gets off her fat ass for athletes, I'm sorry that 60% of my classmates opt out of normal curriculum. I'm sure if I lived wherever the hell you live, things might be different, I may be graduating high school in 8th grade and learning how to fly like you,but the fact remains that I live in south louisiana. If you'll grasp the fact that happenings like this make me a bit happy because of the sheer contrast to my environment, maybe you wouldn't be such a dick and realize that I posted this out of enjoyment and the need to share it because no one cares in Louisiana. But you apparently mistook that for haughtiness.

Just saying...
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u mad cus u dumb
King Chezzmo
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you meant learning to fly a plane.

If you mean learning to fly with like, your arms, then u dumb.

u really dumb.

Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freezer_Burn wrote:
I hope you meant learning to fly a plane.

If you mean learning to fly with like, your arms, then u dumb.

u really dumb.

He meant dress fly.

U dumb.

U speshul dumb.

SGL
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody above me got trolled.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was with arm...so it was actually A sardonic way.
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
NooksCranny wrote:
When you start a thread acting cocking it will cause hatred because no one likes teenagers that have low self-esteem and brag about themselves on the internet.

If you would like to go to a decent college its expected that pre-calc is completed.

Again, why must you make these assumptions? Honestly, I'm sorry that my colleges list pre-calc as one of their classes. I'm sorry that my guidance counselor only gets off her fat ass for athletes, I'm sorry that 60% of my classmates opt out of normal curriculum. I'm sure if I lived wherever the hell you live, things might be different, I may be graduating high school in 8th grade and learning how to fly like you,but the fact remains that I live in south louisiana. If you'll grasp the fact that happenings like this make me a bit happy because of the sheer contrast to my environment, maybe you wouldn't be such a dick and realize that I posted this out of enjoyment and the need to share it because no one cares in Louisiana. But you apparently mistook that for haughtiness.

Just saying...

This guy will actually get into a good college. The opportunity makes a difference. I'm pretty sure this guy is better than any fag that takes the highest advanced classes and tons at community colleges and still only manages to pull out a 28 ACT.

hackerdvm
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say your bragging, that isn't smart if you really want to prove something you have to show evidence and you just cant say something you have to back it up. Or your a complete moron and.......

stupid isn't contagious idiots your madness is. LOL

JACKPOT BOIS!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMuMSPW3bU
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hackerdvm wrote:
Id say your bragging, that isn't smart if you really want to prove something you have to show evidence and you just cant say something you have to back it up. Or your a complete moron and.......

As is your total disregard for spelling and grammar.

But I mean, be reasonable, did you expect me to record my teacher telling me? I'm starting to love how this thread is turning out. I post something I'm excited about. Wild douches appear, and I counter with common sense.
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
hackerdvm wrote:

But I mean, be reasonable, did you expect me to record my teacher telling me? I'm starting to love how this thread is turning out. I post something I'm excited about. Wild douches appear, and I counter with common sense.
The only reason the people being hostile to you is because posting things that are not backed up with evidence online is the equivalent of hitting a wok with your penis. You'll only get hurt in the end. That being said, you display decent grammar, something that is certainly discourse for someone of above average intelligence, though not anywhere close to being proof.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
hackerdvm wrote:

The only reason the people being hostile to you is because posting things that are not backed up with evidence online is the equivalent of hitting a wok with your penis. You'll only get hurt in the end. That being said, you display decent grammar, something that is certainly discourse for someone of above average intelligence, though not anywhere close to being proof.
you didn't have to use a wok in this, a normal pan would have worked
Butters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Butters wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
hackerdvm wrote:

you didn't have to use a wok in this, a normal pan would have worked
I'll make a note for next time.
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice. Now make sure you actually achieve something using that impressive brain. All I'm seeing here is someone boasting about something he's born with.
Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that matters are the scores you get in your exams. Derp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: