Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

america
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OP.
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: america Reply with quote

Link

Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those kids should get their asses kicked.
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
is that a local bus like the yrt? I do not understand why a woman her age is on a yellow school bus?
Bus monitor, you've never had one?
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
is that a local bus like the yrt? I do not understand why a woman her age is on a yellow school bus?

never and yesterday was my last day of high school. I assume she would 'monitor' the bus?

no, shes a transformer and turns into a CRT monitor.

Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also OP, your topic title is stupid.
America is shit and all, but I can assure you that the majority of Americans would agree that those kids are faggots.
Shrooms wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Shrooms wrote:

never and yesterday was my last day of high school. I assume she would 'monitor' the bus?

I am not trying to be rude now or anything, BUT, wouldn't it had been better to put her on a smaller children's bus as she would be able to actually monitor the bus rather then a high-school bus?
That looked more like a middle school bus.
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
America is shit and all, but I can assure you that the majority of Americans would agree that those kids are faggots.
Shrooms wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Shrooms wrote:

I am not trying to be rude now or anything, BUT, wouldn't it had been better to put her on a smaller children's bus as she would be able to actually monitor the bus rather then a high-school bus?
I wouldn't , kids are the future and we need to rid the population of old fat cunts that provide nothing for the world.
The kids are very unintelligent and their methods are pointless, killing her would be the best option
Garavito
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this dude seems to have raised over $46k for this lady to take a vacation/retire http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

I'd like to burn that entire bus (after making sure the monitor isn't on board) and have it ride into the grand canyon

What's the point of having her on the bus again?

teenagers are the best, aren't they?

Fuckin' sad. Jesus Christ, ass whoopings on top of more ass whoopings on top of even more ass whoopings isn't even close to what these kids need/deserve. My guess seeing as she(Karen), said the kids had been fine all year on the bus is that they thought they could get away with it seeing it was right at the end of the school year/if not the last day entirely. I'm glad Reddit & 4chan helped this go so viral, and I hope these kids' grandparents see how they treated Karen that day and will never be able to look them in the face ever again without getting angry at the fact that they treated someone around their age like they did. Simply unforgivable. LOLOL @ articles saying that there are police officers parked outside of each of the kids' houses because the internet is making them fear for their lives, that's what you deserve you fuckin' faggots.

Saddest part about all of this is the fact that she's a widower of 17 years, alongside with the fact that one of the kids on the bus said something like "you're so ugly your kid should kill themselves" - and her son took his life 10 years ago.

I dunno I know I say some retarded shit and can be a moron at times irl and online, but even as a fuckin' 7th grader I would never even think to do something like this to an elderly person

I hope indygogo raises enough money for her to retire, straight up. I donated $50, you niggas should throw some change her way, can be as low as $1

Shit at this rate she'll be up to 100k in a couple of hours, big ups to the internet as a whole for making something like this possible

I think the world was better when teachers ad parents were allowed to hit their kids. I'm not saying beating kids is okay, but a few of those kids deserve the belt or paddle

I was thinking the same thing, people have run scams with bigger shit than this.

The foundation is a scam. Thanks for the fifty dollars trip6 but all I needed was about three fiddy

I saw this and it outraged me, I immediately wanted to bitch slap every one of those kids.

Apparently a lot of people are upset by it because the kids facebooks were posted in one of the comments - /tyler.warren.961 /wes.helm1 /brandon.teng.7

It's important to remember they're kids though, I'm sure they've received a lot of internet-driven consequences from it. I wondered if they attend public school because I went to an alternative school when i was younger and we were allowed to talk like this. alot of the kids acted & were able to get away with similar behavior, I would never belittle someone like they did though.

this is the worst it makes me so sad.
i was never friends with these type of kids.

holy fuck welcome to america. it's important to remember they're kids though? you were allowed to talk like this?

i honestly couldn't care less if they're kids or not. they(and i guess you since you were "allowed" to talk like this) should be exterminated from this planet. straight up shot in front of a ditch and buried right away. fucking ridiculous. same thing should happen to the parents that raise children like this cuz thats really where it begins. if i even heard my lil bro saying anything along those lines that lil nigga would be regretting his birth date. seriously tho, only in america.

I've had a terrible day and I can't even bear to watch this video right now.

Without seeing it, I already know that more parents need to slap their kids in the mouth for how they talk nowadays.

yeah, I went to two alternative schools and verbal abuse was tolerated. it wasn't unordinary for 13 yr old kids to sit in class and tell the teachers to fuck off or to go on verbally abusive tangents, sometimes the teachers would tolerate it, sometimes they'd request the student leave the class and it wasn't anything new when a kid would flip the desk and throw chairs on his way out. it was all kids who were kicked out of regular school for behavioral issues because public school couldn't handle them.

the second school I went to was even worse, the kids would get physical, kids younger then like 8 years old would attack the teachers or get in fights with other students and the teachers were trained to physically restrain them, like 5 would come in at a time and tackle the kid to the ground and sit on him. class would just continue on normally as lil freakazoids would be carried out screaming and kicking. they even had a locked room called the "time out" room where they'd lock them in there until they agreed to settle down or would wear themselves out.

It sounds bizarre and it really kind of is, but i'm pretty sure every town has alternative schools. in the first school mentioned you were even allowed smoke breaks with parental permission (at the age of 13)...

basically it's kids who don't respond to consequences, they don't care, so the only alternative is to take a different approach and try to teach them life skills before they get too old to do anything with.

It looks like these kids were in public school. I was thinking about it earlier when a group of obnoxious kids came in where I was eating, they were showing off for each other acting nothing like they would around their parents.

And yes, they are still kids, trust me I'm disgusted too, but you have to take into consideration what others have likely already done, we're not the only ones outraged. I was a kid once too and I was a punk little brat and wish I knew what I did now. I have a nephew their age I'd be mortified if he ever did something like this but I wouldn't want him to be hung at the stake for it either.

I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw some information on tumblr and these kids are middle schoolers

paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

America is full of such idiots
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will see them at age of 70 years How fat they will be... lets not talk about controllaltdelete How fat he will be
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Shrooms wrote:

its MS
Athena Middle School in Greece, New York

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
We will see them at age of 70 years How fat they will be... lets not talk about controllaltdelete How fat he will be
Slug is going to see this and be so happy
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
why is How always caps?

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
paupav wrote:
Slug is going to see this and be so happy

i read it and loved it hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: