| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 am Post subject: Holland still lurks RS. |
|
|
| trufax
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k :] Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 08 Jun 2010 Posts: 79
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Yup he made a new acc, but only WR guys know who it is.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ok.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| To0k wrote: | | Yup he made a new acc, but only WR guys know who it is. | OMG I WANT TO BE IN WR NOW SO I CAN KNOW THE USERNAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLLAND NEVER POSTS ON. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k :] Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 08 Jun 2010 Posts: 79
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | To0k wrote: | | Yup he made a new acc, but only WR guys know who it is. | OMG I WANT TO BE IN WR NOW SO I CAN KNOW THE USERNAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLLAND NEVER POSTS ON. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG | y such a fanboy?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| To0k wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | To0k wrote: | | Yup he made a new acc, but only WR guys know who it is. | OMG I WANT TO BE IN WR NOW SO I CAN KNOW THE USERNAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLLAND NEVER POSTS ON. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG | y such a fanboy? | Sarcasm.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters is just kidding he really wants to join WR
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I am the only dutch speaker who isn't allowed in WR. I see why though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k :] Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 08 Jun 2010 Posts: 79
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Safko. wrote: | | Butters is just kidding he really wants to join WR | I know.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No one gives a shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | No one gives a shit. |
Shut the fuck up.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lets think of every single way possible to make people jealous of our stupid-fucking sub section filled with faggles.
_________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|