Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELL YEAH! Humans will evolve into robots, explained [video]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ipivb
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn dude I'm really starting to like you now =D

Everything you say is so interesting xD. Yeah I'm sure they're not gonna actually sue over such a small amount, but I do need to pay it off so I get my credit back up.
Geri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah I'm sure they're not gonna actually sue over such a small amount, but I do need to pay it off so I get my credit back up.

Don't be so sure because the interest on Your debt can easily double the amount in a few years and then it may worth to sue. Some really sneaky fuckers are doing that (well most of the companies are doing that). So pay it back as soon as You can because at the end, You may end up with 2000 USD debt in the court, not to mention that You will have to pay the cost of the whole process of the collection. And if they hand over Your debt to some collector, that will put even bigger ridiculous interest on it. That's how they do 10000 from 1000. And the methods they use are outrageous but (sadly) legal. Seriously it sucks to have debt.

EDIT:

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/credit-card-state-statute-limitations-1282.php

According to this, they have 4 years to sue You if they want. And the interest on it is at least 10% per year.

And this may be also useful:
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/01/061301.asp

I think the best method is to pay back the whole amount (if You can) and get a new debt. Because the longer You owe them, the higher is the interest on it.

EDIT 2:
Eh, just look up in Google how is Paypal processing debt. I would really hate to be harassed by their debt collector lap dogs. And I see they take their time so maybe they will get to You a few years later only (as usual), but they don't forget.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
ipivb
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points, but they are no longer charging me interest. So I'm just gonna wait until I can really make some decent payments towards it... so I can maybe buy a car one day.

Of course if we were cyborgs this would be no problem because I would easily be able to focus all my energy on making money any-way possible. Just trying to stay on topic ;p
Geri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Of course if we were cyborgs this would be no problem because I would easily be able to focus all my energy on making money any-way possible. Just trying to stay on topic ;p

You wouldn't need a car because You could fly like Superman or run like Flash. Smile

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol if everyone would be doing that 'money making' thing stated by ipivb, then the economic status of each individual would be in pure equilibrium.
MAND44
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't fool yourself, there's no cure for death.
Everyone dies eventually ...
ipivb
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAND44 wrote:
Don't fool yourself, there's no cure for death.
Everyone dies eventually ...

True. After all, with time, the universe will reach a point where it cannot support life anymore.

However, it is entirely possible to extend lifespan. Only 150 years ago, the average life expectancy was just 40 years old. In fact, it wasn't until the 1970s/'80s that life expectancy reached close to what it is today. And the reason it increased is because of improvements in healthcare technology.

Completely replacing limbs/organs would be the ultimate improvement in healthcare, allowing humans to theoretically live as long as the brain is still functioning (and the brain is able to live much longer than the body can).
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crocodiles and turtles live long because they have a naturally low heart rate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: