Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cityville on facebook using cheat engine 6.0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealth2011
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: cityville on facebook using cheat engine 6.0 Reply with quote

hi just thought i say hello first before is start asking some questions

I have downloaded cheat engine 6.0 from the links provided on this site and installed to my desktop. I then tried this out on cityville and tryed to get some of the more expensive items on the game for like a $1. Once i have done that and then added it to the game it selfs i attempts to connect to server then fails and reloads but the item i placed has been lost is their anything i can do to fix it or has the game it self picked up on what i am doing sorry for the lengthy post lol...
any help would be great
\x00
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with cityville but my assumption would be that all the data is stored server side. anything on your end that you can manipulate in the memory is only temporary. It's mostly there so that you can see what you have available. just because a game is networked and able to be played doesnt always mean you cant cheat it, but in many cases it's setup where the server will manage all data and logic so that this data is not dependent upon the user/s client. This helps reduce the amount of people cheating.. also it's better organized IMO. Good luck
ZacTheSin
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things that are stored in memory is what cheat engine is designed for.

So shit like, changing how long things take to complete (As long as they're client-based and not constantly pinging with the server) or character health? Hit detection like a godmode in mini-games.

Most facebook games are server sided and a lot even have anti-hacking detection inside of them to stop the begginers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: